"There's no such thing as a master who doesn't betray his or her slave." Jeha walked up to the doors but then stopped and turned around to her. "People who don't betray their friends do exist, though. Isn't that right......... friend?"

And with that, he walked out completely. Once he was home Madam Choi smiled to herself. An ounce of admiration grows for him every day.

*

Avianna got out of the taxi and paid. The place that he had dropped her off at was one of their homes. It was like a wave of memories came flooding back to her when she saw the front of the house.

She remembers one of the nights of her mom grilling in the backyard. Her mother looked so happy and content in life. They listened to black soul artists and danced all night long.

A tear began to roll down Avianna's face. Life was so much simpler when her mother was alive. She wiped her face and began to walk to a photo studio not too far from the house.

When she reaches the studio and sees a picture of her and her mother when she was younger. They both were wearing light blue dresses and sitting in a brown couch portrait style. Emotion washed over her again.

She walked into the small studio. "Excuse me?" She called out.

An older Korean man wearing a blue and green plaid shirt walks out of a room. "Yes, welcome."

She does a slight bow to him. "An early customer. Do you need a passport photo? For class registration?"

Avianna pauses and points to the photos of her and her mom. "That photo on display over there....".

Realization hits the man. "Oh, oh. Your Alina Michels daughter, aren't you?"He snaps his fingers "Avi-Avi-?"

"Avianna." She finishes for him.

"Yes."

Jeha pulls up to the gate of the house and there are JSS agents outside waiting for him. He rolls down his window for them to report what's going on.

*

"It's been quite a while since J4 went out. We are about to report this to the Situation Room."Jeha nods his head. He pulls into the driveway and goes into the main house.

Immediately he walks in and sees Miran in her house clothes sleeping on the couch with her mess and snacks all over the table. He goes and snatches the pillow from underneath her head.

Miran wakes up and instantly covers herself. "Jeha, this isn't proper." She says biting her lip. 'This dumbass' he thought to himself. He throws the pillow at her face.

He then goes up the stairs to Avianna's room and she is nowhere to be found. Miran comes in running after him. "Jeha what's going on?" He walks out and ignores her. Miran then realizes that she messed up big time.

*

The studio owner hands Avianna the portrait. "Your mother was at her prettiest at this time." They were sitting at one of the tables talking.

"Her eyes were sparkling when we took this photo, too." He says in admiration.

She smiles "Were you close to my mother?"