Tim nodded and walked to the Batcave. Then he turned towards Damian. "Damian, I want you to find out how she is trained in combat and is skilled" Bruce said and Damian nodded.

Damian's POV 

In fact, I haven't seen Marinette yet, its halfway through the day. Where is she? I thought as I approached Jon who was sitting on our usual table. 

"Hey Jon, have you seen Marinette?" I questioned to which Jon nodded.

"Yes, actually, we just finished talking a while ago, until she left. She said she had to take a call" He answered and I frowned.

"What call?" I questioned and Jon shrugged. "I don't know, she had mixed emotions, she seems happy and nervous at the same time" Jon continued.

"I'm going" I stood up and started to walk away. Jon called my name, I turned around and looked at him, anticipating his response.

"Oh no, don't do what I think you are going to do" Jon said while shaking his head in denial to which I smirked.

"You do know we can't do this, we have to take our time and let her trust us when she's ready, she'll tell us, sooner or later. We can't snoop around, it'll break her trust on us" He warned while I shrugged and he sighed.

"You are still going to do it, aren't you?" He sighed while I slightly nodded.

"You do know it is rude to do that, we are supposed to give her some space and privacy, to get her to trust us and to know her better, instead of prying information from her and the outcome would be bad" He stated while I raised an amused brow.

"You also want to know" I pointed out while Jon was taken a back and I smirked in victory since he knew he wanted to know too. Jon stuttered and he thought for a while.

"Yes, but, I do respect her privacy. That's why I am not going to do it" He stated determined while I shrugged.

"Fine by me, I'll do it anyways." I stated and Jon sighed and shook his head in disagreement.

"What if you get caught, you do know the outcome would be severe" Jon stated while I shook my head.

"I never got caught" I smirked while he sighed for the umpteenth time as I walked away.

"Be careful!" Jon shouted from a distance and I nodded while I looked around for her. 

Marinette's POV 

I was talking with Jon, it was nice, he is a great companion. I haven't seen Damian the whole day, which I am not complaining about. I am quite dreading meeting him since I foolishly fought in front of him yesterday. I like to think I had no choice, which is partly correct, in my defense, I didn't want anyone, me or him, to get hurt. But I could've prevented it. Though I know he wanted answers, I just hope he doesn't piece things up and found out about me being Ladybug and the Guardian. Or worst, that I am an Angel, but that's less likely.

Anyways, we were talking until my phone vibrated and I saw that it was Chloe! Oh no, don't tell me she knew about the muggery.

"Uh, Jon, I am sorry to interrupt but I have to take this call" I said and he looked at me and nodded. I thanked him as I walked away from the table to a secluded place and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Marinette Dupain Cheng!" Chloe shouted from the other line, as I winced slightly on the volume and the use of my full name.

"Yes?" I answered nervously. "Why didn't you tell me that you were in a muggery!" Chloe exclaimed angry and I sighed. I guess she found out.

"Well, it was an attempt, they didn't succeed." I corrected to which she huffed.