44 | I'm Coming My Prince

⁑𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋⁑

My body hurts. My head is throbbing with pain. I feel so weak. I feel cold. Where am I?

I slowly try to lift my head. The continuous throbbing pain distributes throughout my head whenever I try to lift it. I blink a few times for my eyes to adjust to the darkroom.

I can see the metallic tape wrapped tightly around my legs and behind the chair with my hands tied together. I feel another gust of cold air hit my body. A shiver runs down my spine.

I peer down at my body to see I'm only in my bra and underwear. Panic takes over my mind, I don't remember anything that happened. I don't remember if he even did anything to me. But I don't feel any soreness between my legs or any bleeding.

I look around the darkroom trying to find anything that catches my eyes. Instead of a weapon or some object to help me, something else catches my attention. The tall figure stands in the back of the room. I can't tell if they're looking at me or not.

I try to yell for help but nothing comes out, only the pain that shoots from my throat. I whimper in pain from the feeling, "I wouldn't do that if I was you." There was a loud noise, then the lights go on. "Hello, Hazel." The figure steps out of the darkness, the light illuminates his giant frame.

"But h-how?" I watch him walk over to me, "I watched you die, I was there!" I look at him up and down, "Oh don't worry"- He chuckles evilly

-"That was just an innocent person." He brushed the hair that fell over my face away, tucking it behind my ear.

"I don't understand. Why are you doing this?" He kneeled down infront of me, making light circular motions on my bare thigh, "You still don't get it, do you?" His hand travelled higher up, "You. I'm doing this for you. All of this is for you so we can be together." He stopped just by my underwear. I sucked in a breath.

"Don't worry. I won't do anything to hurt My Princess." He squeezes my thigh, "You're not the person I once liked. If you were my friend you'd let me be happy, no matter who it was with." I looked him dead in the eye.

"People change for the better." His eyes roamed down my body, making me extremely uncomfortable with the hunger that floated in his eyes, "What is wrong with you Daniel?! This isn't you changing for the better! It's you changing for the worst!" I spat in his face.

He cackles. His laugh is sinful, full of cruelty and hate. "Wow..." He wipes his face clean and gets up, "How dare you fucking talk to me like that!" He punches me in the face.

My head flies backwards, hitting it against the wooden headrest. I scream out in pain when the sore feeling rushes through my head, "Speak to me like that again"- He grips my chin, pulling my head towards him- "And you won't ever see the light of day again." He jerks my head away from him.

"Sooner or later Haze, you'll realize I'm doing this for your own good." He stood up. Adjusting his blazer, "You're fucking psychotic!" All he does is smile at me, "Love can make you do crazy things." He turns around on his heel, walking away from me, "Where is Roman?!" I yell after him.

He stops, "Don't worry about him, he'll be long gone before you know it." He leaves me alone in the dark. "Daniel!" I scream after him. I hear his footsteps retreating away.

I pull and twist my arms in the duck tape, trying my hardest to set myself free. "Please." A sob escapes my mouth. I need to get out of here. I'm not going to sit here like a fucking prize he had just won.

My head still spins from hitting it against the headrest but I try to move slowly. I look around the room, seeing if anything appeals to me but nothing is down here.