20 | I'll Be Joining You

⁑𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋⁑

WARNING: SEX SCENE

I feel strong arms draped over my stomach, my legs tangled with his, feeling his warmth against me.

I push backwards, wanting to lean more into his touch when I hear him groan, "Fuck, Princess, stop pushing your ass against me, or your gonna have to stay in bed all day." I giggled.

I turned around to face him, his eyes were closed but he was awake, I run my fingers over his chest, tracing over his tattoos, "You've always like that one" His hold around my waist tightened, pulling me closer to him.

"How do you know which one I'm tracing?" It was the one close to his shoulder blade, it was the two daises tied together.

"Because I remember, your touch, feeling your fingertips graze over that design" His eyes opened, looking down at me, "What does it mean?" I brushed the few strands of hair that fell across his face.

"Those two daises represent my mum and Tia, my mum wanted to get one too but was too scared" He chuckled, "So I went with her, I said I would get one for her and Tia and she would get what she wanted"

"You got one with your mum, that is so cute" I look back down to the tattoo to see a tulip next to the flowers. I was about to ask what that one represented but he spoke.

"Tia's name is right here"- He held my wrist, turning it over, "And my name is on the back of her right shoulder. We got to pick where we wanted it too."

"And what about that tulip?" I pointed to it. He sits up leaning against the black headboard, "So, I was thinking, today we can maybe have some fun" He left open mouth kisses on the side of my neck.

I moan at the blissful sensation, "I wanna taste you again." I wrap my legs around him, managing to flip us both with me on top of him in a straddling position, his arms wrap around my waist and pulled me closer towards him, his touch is like a wildfire under my clothes. It feels like I have to strip down or end up spontaneously combusting.

"Mmm...Roman, no we can't..." But I wasn't stopping, my hands kept on roaming down his body, feeling his rock hard abs, threading my fingers through his messy hair, "No." I pull away, he groans in frustration.

"I'm sorry, I have to go to work I already missed work yesterday, and the day before, I can't anymore." I got up from him, making my way to the bathroom.

I hear the bed creak and footsteps trail behind me, "At least let me shower with you," Wrapping his arms around my waist, plastering my body against his.
"And be in there for an hour, uh...no," I untangle myself from him.

I close the door, leaving it slightly ajar. I remove my clothes, I turn the tap on in the shower, letting the water get warm. Before jumping in I peek my head through the crack of the door, "Roman!" I called after him, "Yeah Princess?"

"Do you have an extra toothbrush?"

"Check under the sink, there should be a new pack."

I closed the door, looked under the sink to find a new pack under there. I take one of the toothbrushes, and the toothpaste, bringing it with me to the shower.

I ran my fingers through my hair, letting it get wet. I took some of the toothpaste, spreading it across the toothbrush before popping the minty paste in my mouth and brushing my teeth.

I rinse my mouth under the water and began to soap my body. I look at the line of products for the shower, shampoo and conditioner in one, shower gel, face wash.

I shrug my shoulders, deciding to use them all. Squirting some of the shower gel in my hands and rubbing it all over my body, soaping myself, I see the door to the shower open...