22 | Hazel Eyes

⁑𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍⁑

"Roman, we see them. A few on the roof, and around the building," Valentino spoke through the walkie talkie. "Thanks, Val make sure to get them all in the same room" I continued my way to my office as I waited for everyone to get into position, "Sure thing boss."

In the afternoon, the boys and I planted a few cameras around the place, I had access to them. Looking at my computer, watching all these people roaming around my place, thinking they can get me.

Think again dipshit's.

I see JJ signal me in one of the cameras, saying they found the person in charge of this entire catastrophe. I fix my blazer, making my way down.

The room is pitch black except for the patch of light coming from the lamp next to the desk. "Boss." My right-hand man Johnny, who leads my troop's nods at me in greeting, I nod back.

I place a hand on the intruder, there face is covered with a mask. I lower myself, down to their ear, "I'm impressed." I whisper, their body goes stiff.

I sit down infront of them, nodding my head to Johnny and then to the mask, he removes it. It was her, Princess. Watching her beautiful hair fall down her shoulders as the mask is removed.

She lifts her head, her face is in a mean scowl but immediately changes when our gaze meets.

"Princess?"

"Rome?"

I stare at her in disbelief, "W-what are you doing here?" I stand up quickly, untying the ropes from her legs and unzipping the zip ties from her hands, "I'm looking for Gizem, what are you doing here?"

What the fuck? "Princess...I am Gizem." She spins around, eyes wide, expression shocked, "T-that's you?" She takes a big gulp. I nod.

"Oh, god. I've been trying to track down my boyfriend this entire time!" Johnny's head snaps to me, I wave my hand for him to leave the room. "Princess, baby, it's not that bad-"

"Not bad! Roman, I could've killed you! If I assumed you were the one who killed my dad, you would be dead right now!"

"Why would you think I would have killed your dad!" Why would she think that? I would never do something that cruel to hurt- "Because you took Kai's well my Dad's place right? This was his  gang that you converted into the mafia, yes?"

Wow, she really did her research, "Yes." I sigh and bury my face in my hands, "How did you even know I was going to be here?" She crossed her arms over her chest, pushing her breasts up.

My eyes immediately dart down, admiring her, wanting to push her against the wall, strip every piece of clothing off her body, devour that pus- "Roman!-" She snaps her fingers in my face- "Stop having sex fantasies about us!" She rolls her eyes at me.

"So let me get this straight..." She sits down in the chair infront of the desk, "You are Gizem, the mafia leader, you took over my Dad's gang and turned it into...this" She motioned around her.

I nod.

"Now that you know why I'm here, why are you here" I go and sit in the chair behind the desk. "Well now that your Gizem I don't need to ask but tell you that you're going to help me find Kai"

"What makes you think I'll agree to that" I cock an eyebrow, "Because you are my boyfriend and you love me too much for me to do this on my own. And, I do need your help" I get up, sitting at the edge of the table.

"You already had me at "I love you too much'" She smiled, coming towards me, she climbs onto my lap. "So this is what you do huh?" Her fingertips outline my biceps.