38 | Really Fucking Guilty

⁑𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋⁑

WARNING: SEX SCENE

He slides down my jeans, kissing me on the outside of my panties, "Touch me," I rise my hips, my mind swirling around with too many dirty things that I want him to do to me, "Where?" He slides my panties off too.

"Oh, shit..." The cold air blows my wet pussy, the horniness growing inside of me. His thumb touches my folds, teasing me, "There." I croak out, he circles my clit with his thumb while his mouth lowers down onto me.

With slow but steady strokes he makes, I push his head further down, craving more of him. "I want..." He stops, lifting his head up to meet my hazy eyes, "What do you want Princess?" His lips glisten. I watch his tongue run over his bottom lip.

"You. I want you to be inside me," That's all it took to see the lust burning in his orbs. He lowered himself back down in between my legs.

His tongue does wonders to my pussy, gliding himself up and down, feeling myself arouse even more with him teasing. "Fuck! Yes!" Roman spreads my thighs further apart to have better access.

I grip the comforter under me for dear life, feeling myself getting closer and closer with every deep stroke his tongue makes on my folds, "You taste so good, Princess." His teeth graze over my overly sensitive pussy, making my eyes roll all the way to the back of my head.

"Oh god," I whimper, squirming under Roman. I hold my breath ready to let go. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Rome." My juices release out of me, Roman's tongue works even faster with his finger also working my clit doubling my pleasure.

"Oh fuck..." My chest heaves up and down as I try to catch my breath. Roman lifts his head up from between my legs, "Did that do the trick?"

"Better than I remembered." I say breathlessly, "Good." He gets up, picking up my clothes he starts to put them back on for me, "Wait wait, that's it?" He slides back on my panties, trailing kisses on my inner thigh.

"Patience my love. The night isn't over just yet" He picks up my bra, turning me around, slides the straps up my shoulder, and clasps it from behind. "Hands up." I lift my hand over my head while he pulls my shirt over them.

He removes my hair from inside my shirt and kisses my shoulder, "Come here," He calls me over to lay in his arms. He holds me close to him, kissing my hair as he buries his head in the crook of my neck, "Rome..."

"Mmm...?" He hums against my skin, I remove myself from his tangled arms to sit crisscrossed infront of him, "There was a reason for bringing you here." I bite down my lip, ready to do this.

"For so long I thought I'd never see you again, hell even be able to hold you close to me." He gives me a sad smile, "And now...I don't think I could ever let you go. Just being apart for a day hurts, it may be bad how attached I am to you...but right now that's the least of my worries."

He cups the side of my cheek, "I love-" He stopped mid-sentence when I hear his phone chime.

He pulls it out from his back pocket, the light from his phone illuminating his beautiful features, "Shit, we have to get back home." He gets up, handing me my jeans, "What happened?" I put on my jeans, "No time to explain. I'll tell you when we get back home."

"I'll have to call for an Uber." He pulls up the app for the Uber, "No need. My car is in the garage." He looks up from his phone, "How'd your car get here?" I had driven here yesterday to come and finish the final touches and I thought of just running back instead.

"I'll tell you when we get home." I mock his words.

He takes one of the blankets from the floor and drapes it over my shoulders. We walk back inside, he grabs both of our jackets and we walk out of the house back to the car.