chapter 56

On the day of Bill and Fleur's wedding, everyone woke up bright and early. Emily and I had slipped out of the boys' room while they were still asleep to help Molly and Fleur as well Fleur's Mum and sister set up the rest of the flowers and decorations for the ceremony. After we were done we walked back up to the twins' room to rest for a bit longer, but right as I went to open the door Fred walked out.

"There you are," He smiled down at me.

"Here I am," I mimicked jokingly as Emily walked past the two of us back into the room, letting the door close softly behind him. 

"What were you two up to?" He asked as he slipped his arms around my waist.

"Just helping the girl set up," I smiled as I slipped my arms around his neck.

"I missed you this morning, I wanted to wake up with you in my arms," He whispered as he lowered his lips to mine.

"Well you still have tonight and I will lay in your arms for as long as you want me to," I whispered before Fred placed his lips on mine gently. My. fingers slipping into Fred's hair as he pressed his hands into my lower back as I took a small step forward, pulling him closer down towards me before Fred pulled his lips off mine.

"Why don't we go get something to eat and then we can sit on the couch for a little bit before we all have to get ready," I suggested.

"I like that," Fred smiled as I slipped my arms off him and reached behind me to grab his hands into mine. I turned around pulling Fred with me as we walked down the staircase to the kitchen. There was a whole bunch of food laid out on the table for all of us to eat at some point. I walked over to sit down as Fred pulled out the chair for me. I quickly summoned two plates and then plated both of them for us. Of course, giving Fred way more food than I could ever eat. Meanwhile, Fred walked over to the cabinets to pull out two mugs to make us some coffee before he joined me at the table. 

As he walked over to me, I looked up at him and smiled before he set my mug down in front of me, sitting down in the seat next to me before he pressed a quick kiss to my forehead. 

"Thank you," I smiled as I watched his full face come into view while he sat back in his chair. 

"Thank you," He replied back before we began to dig in. As we enjoyed the silence a few moments later Molly came walking from outside with a panic look on her face.

"Mum, what is wrong?" Fred asked as he threw a grape into his mouth.

"The wedding is today and I feel like nothing is done," She said frantically as I got up and went over to make her a cup of coffee.

"Mum, everything is done. The last thing we have to do is set the tent up."

"What about the chairs and tables?" She asked as she pulled a chair out from under the table and sat down.

"Mum we still have a lot of time and it will all get done," Fred said as I stirred around the sugar for a quick moment.

"I know but today needs to be perfect. My little William is getting married and I don't want anything to be ruined."

"It won't be Mum," Fred spoke sweetly, calming Mollys' nerves as I walked over to her sitting at the end of the table and set the mug down in front of her.

"Thank you doll," Molly smiled up at me, placing her hand on mine as I gave her a soft smile.

"You're welcome and if you need any more help, let me know," I smiled as I walked back to my seat, "I am happy to help."

Fred reached his arm around the backside of my chair as I grabbed my cup of coffee and took a long sip before I reached for my muffin.

"Thank you, Lottie," Molly sighed before she took a sip of her coffee as well. While Fred and I finished up eating our breakfast, Molly sat at the end of the table sipping on her cup of coffee, letting it calm her nerves before she got up and began to run around the house again.