chapter 42

this chapter contains mature themes. readers discretion advised.

two hands on the wheel at all times.

*** 

On Monday morning after the weekend, I woke up to an empty bed as Fred had already gotten up and started to get ready. I rolled over in the sheets onto Fred's side and propped my head upon my hand as I watched Fred comb through his hair in the bathroom mirror. Fred noticed me staring at him as a smile grew on his face and a familiar blood rushing feeling ran to my core, heating me up as I was still naked from the night before.

"Goodmorning," Fred said as he came walking out of the bathroom, dressed in his work attire. 

"Goodmorning," I replied back I watched him walk closer towards me.

"Do you need something?" Fred asked.

"You," I flirted as he sat down on his bed. I sat up as our faces were inches apart and the sheet still draped over my body.

"Tempting Whittle," Fred taunted as he placed his hand on my bare back, making me jump a little from the warmth of his touch as he began to trail his fingers down towards my ass, "very tempting. Unfortunately, I have to get down to the shop."

"Work can wait," I taunted and I threw my arms over his shoulders, bringing my lips close to his as they hovered over each other. Fred's hands running up my back as they traveled to my sides.

"As much as I would love to, not right now," Fred breathed against my lips before he placed his lips on mine lightly.

"Your lost then, I guess I will help myself," I taunted as Fred pulled his lips away. The next thing I knew, my back was pressed to the mattress as Fred hovered over me, hunger filled his eyes.

"If you touch yourself after I leave you better be ready for a long night again and I promise I won't be so nice," Fred growled.

"I like the sound of that," I taunted again as I pressed my lips to his. As my lips moved hungrily with his I grabbed his free hand and slipped it under the sheets. His finger brushing against my skin as Fred took in a shark breath. I placed his hand on my core and ran his fingers through my folds as I let him feel how wet I was for him, making the both of us breathe in deeply before I pulled Fred's hand out from under the sheets, parting our lips before opening my eyes to him.

"Just so you know, in the back of your mind all day, that's how wet I am for you," I taunted.

"Gives me plenty of time to think about all the things I am going to do to you," Fred growled as he sat up straight, "now get ready for work."

"Yes, boss," I teased.

"Also there is a letter from Abigail for you on the kitchen counter," Fred said as he sat up and I followed, reaching down as I grabbed one of his t-shirts and slipped it on before rolling out of bed.

"I'll see you down in the shop in a little bit," I said as Fred walked over towards the door. I walked over to him before he left as stood on my tippy toes. I placed my hands on his chest before I pressed my lips to his lightly.

"I love you," I smiled as I pulled away.

"I love you too, now get dress," Fred said as he gave my ass a little slap.

Fred headed out the door as I went to get ready for the day. I brushed through my hair and threw it up into a little bun, pulling out just a few strains of my baby hairs before I applied a little makeup for the day. Once I was done I walked over to the drawer my undergarments were in and pulled it open. I slipped on a thong before I tore Fred's shirt off and put on my white bralette. Once everything was in place I walked over to the closet and pulled out a cross-body lilac sundress and slipped it on. I made sure it hung in all the right places before I grabbed the shoes I was going to wear and headed out into the kitchen.