"If this is a joke I'm going to murder you."  I looked up at Ross who bit his lip trying to hold back a smile.

"Look in the box again." He pointed.

I glared at him before continuing on. I peeked into the box only to knock it off the bed with anger.

"This is a fucking prank I know it, just after getting you the best gift I could think of you shove this shit in my face." I huffed and started to walk towards the door.

Ross grabbed my arm laughing, making me more upset.

"You need to stop expecting the worst. Its real." He went to go grab the tickets and the lanyards that were in the box.

"You're insane you got me tickets and VIP passes, this must've cost so much." I held them in my hands in awe. I looked up at him and smiled apologetically before leaning in and kissing him on the cheek.

"Thank you really." Ross was about to respond but we got interrupted by Danny.

"Hey we blew the rams horn." Danny said he observed quietly that me and Ross were standing close and cleared his throat.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt, but Mama Vi is getting impatient." He looked at me apologetically before walking out. Me and Ross both sighed and followed him downstairs.

" Its about time you two got here. Ross those are your presents with all the yellow bows, and Cass yours is right next to him." We both went to our presents and looked at everyone else that were waiting to get started.

Ross told me about their Christmases here. Everyone opens gifts at once we admire whatever we got, and then we basically eat all day. And honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't think I could deal with everyone watching as I opened my presents, what if I get emotional?

" Okay I guess we can start now." I looked around to see everyone rapidly unwrapping their presents. I looked down at mine and just started tearing at the paper. Not even bothering to see who its from.

"No way." I opened up the little black box to see a sleek black smartphone. I frowned and looked at the wrapping to look for the name to find Mama Vi on it.

I looked up at her only to see her staring at me smiling. I mouthed a quick 'Thank You.' before continuing on.

•••

"I can believe Willa got me contacts." I took another bite of honey ham and looked at the phone again. It was an Android, one of those weird tracphones from Walmart. I scrolled though my zero contacts and messages and tossed my phone over to Ross' bed.

Ross picked it up with his cheeks stuffed with food. And started typing away. He threw in back to me and continued eating.

I looked at the new contact only to start laughing. His name in my phone was now little shit.
•••

"Isn't water a crazy thing? Every living thing needs it but its limited. I mean think-"

"Ross I swear on Piper's life I will strangle you if you don't shut up." I interrupted Ross.

We laid down thirty minutes ago to sleep, but this is the fourth time Ross has randomly bombarded me with whatever he was thinking about.

"Well anyways the world is 75% percent water and only 3% isn't salt water and then 2% of the 3% is frozen so that only gives us 1%." He sighed when he finished his fourth rant of the night. The others consisted of  same sex marriages, zodiac signs and his theory about emotions. I swear his brain goes  mile a minute.

"Cass?" Ross whisper yelled.

I ignored him this time and rolled to my side.

"Cass, come here." He said. I made no move from my warm bed, and I hear Ross sigh and his blankets moving. Suddenly one side of my duvet was lifted and the bed dipped down and Ross wriggled his way in my bed, shoving me over to make room.

"Cass?"

I rolled my eyes and gave up.

"What?"

His hand held mine.

"Merry Christmas. " I laughed and turned over to face him.

"Merry Christmas Ross, even though its two o'clock in the morning.

"Shut up, don't ruin this." He laughed quietly and kissed my forehead.

Two minutes later and I was already dozing off.

"Caspian, do pigeons have feelings?" I groaned and pushed at Ross knocking him off the bed.

"Stay down there and shut up." I huffed. Ross sighed.

"Can I at least have a pillow?"

In anger I got up quickly and crawled to the edge of my bed with the pillow and chucked it as hard as I could at his head. Ross laughed and I plopped back down on my pillow.

"Goodnight Cass."

"Goodnight Ross."

•••
just some fluff.
I love you guys