Inouke
We can't just let them slide like that!!

Kuroo
Yes but if they harm Y/n in anyway we will make sure they will pay

Kenma
Can I do it?

Lev
No fair I wanted to do it!!

Yaku
Shut up lev

But I also wanted to do it

Fukunaga
I would also like to do it

I would like to see their blood too

Kuroo
No, no one is going to attack them yet

We will wait for a bit before striking

Y/n will be scared and we don't want that

Plus he seems unbothered by it so I'm sure we can hold off

Kenma
Fine

Lev
Aww man...

|-|

Lev pouted at what his captain had told them. He looked a bit around and say Kenma and Yaku a bit away from him. He also saw Yamamoto, Fukunaga and Inouke secretly following Y/n.

Lev glanced at the bullies as they started to walk away, Kuroo following them. He narrowed his eyes at the bullies. They were lucky that Kuroo told the team to back off.

-♡︎-

"Y/n?"

Said male turned around to see his classmate and a short third year beside him.

"Oh? Kozume? Is there something you need?" Y/n asked, wondering why that someone he had just met needed him.

"Call me Kenma. But we were wondering if you could join the volleyball club," Kenma said.

Y/n shook his head, "Sorry I don't do sports. I have little to no stamina and I'm not one for running all over the place."

"It doesn't have to be as a player," Yaku stated, "You could just be our manager."

"And you are...?"

"Sorry, I'm Yaku, a third year."

"Right, but I still have to say no, I don't plan on being in any clubs this year to be honest," Y/n said.

"But the school requires you to be in a club," Kenma stated.

"Really? Damn..." Y/n said as he looked down a bit.

Yaku and Kenma's eyes lit up a bit thinking that they will have a pretty boy manager now.

"I'll put your request into consideration. But please don't get your hopes up if I disappoint."

"O-oh," Kenma stuttered a bit surprised by the 'rejection', "O-of course, thank you."

"Please think about it, Y/n," Yaku pleaded.

Y/n slightly furrowed his brows but nodded. He turn to leave the two by themselves.

Yaku gritted his teeth as Kenma had wide eyes of horror. Kenma clutched his fits and slammed it sideways on to the wall next to him.

"Damn it..." Yaku cursed.

"We were so close..." Kenma muttered.

"No shit... We'll get him next time, I'm sure..."

-♡︎-

Y/n was walking back to class from using the restroom. Very few students and teachers passed him in the halls. A bulletin board of all the different clubs and people that they needed.

One of the posters caught Y/n's eyes. That one being a poster of a volleyball team. It said that they needed more members on the team and a manager since they didn't have one. He took the poster off of the board to take a closer look at it.

"You should join us, we are looking for a manager."

Y/n jumped at the sudden voice. He buried the poster into his chest, and turned to the person who scared him.

Nekomata chuckled a bit as he didn't expect to scare the younger, "Sorry about that, son, but I just couldn't help that you were looking at our poster."

"You're..." Y/n looked down at the paper, "You're Nekomata-San right?"

"Correct! I'm the coach for the Nekoma volleyball team!" Nekomata cheered.

Nekomata placed his hand on Y/n's shoulder and gave him a cat smile, "You should join as manager, my players have a good eye and they wanted you to be our manager. I say that they made a great choice on choosing you!"

Y/n looked away for a bit. He was hesitant to join a club. He feared that he will leave them when they all have a good bond.

"Here, son," Nekomata said, "Think about the offer, I'm sure you won't regret joining."

Nekomata chuckled a bit to himself as he walked away. Y/n could only watch as the older walked down the hall. He glanced at the poster in his hand. He sighed as he folded it and placed it in his pocket.

Nekomata's kind smile wore off into a mischievous smile. He knew what it was like to have strong feelings for someone, and do whatever he could to get them to be his. This is why he is helping his team on getting Y/n to join.

Some blood may be spilled. Some people may need to be dropped. But love is all that matters in life. Nekomata knew that, and he knew that the players knew as well.

 Nekomata knew that, and he knew that the players knew as well