Big guy with a tattoo: "What are scared?!"

Juvia: "I think you should listen to Nathaniel there must be some sort of reason"

Nathaniel: "The guy with a hat has a magic called a Memory Maker. It's like Gray's magic but much stronger he can store the magic he sees and learn and form different combinations as long as he desires. Not just that he can even dispel anything that you all cast"

Guy with a hat: "Well I see your intellect  really make one of the proof that your rank as a Wizard Saint."

Nathaniel: "It's called not being an idiot, dumb ass you should try it sometimes"

The guy with a hat is pissed by he is been stop by a white haired lady.

White hair Lady: "We should go now and forget about them Rufus."

Blacked hair guy: "Yukino is right Sting, we don't have time for this Sabertooth's reputation is at stake. My shadow already knows where should we go"

Sting: "Youre such a party pooper Rouge, I want to fight them"

Rouge: "We can do it later after the Preliminary rounds, Orga follow my shadow and lead the way"

Orga: "Fine"

Nathaniel: "We should go as well"

Mirajane: "Right"

The corresponding teams runs and slay all the enemy on their path the Fairy Tail team B is using minimum spells and physical attacks to slay they're enemy but Nathaniel just uses support to improve their fighting capabilities and putting a Barrier in their team. Rufus in the Sabertooth's team is angry that the Wizard Saint hasn't pulled a attacking spell once. And he cant copy their magic due to the Barrier  that Nathaniel created. Yukino tries to put the Fairy Tail's gravity downwards by summoning Libra. But it didn't budge looks like even gravity it self is not effecting the barrier that's created. Then they hear explosions from where they running. And they can Natsu and the others fighting other guild members.

Mirajane: "My, my aren't they loud"

Laxus: "Tell me about it"

Gajeel: "I think we should go and join them"

Juvia: "I think so maybe we can help them by providing a map"

Nathaniel: "Don't even think about doing it"

Juvia: "Why they are our guildmates?"

Nathaniel: "This is a competition from all around Fiore, look at it on their perspective if we help our friends down there they will think we are cheating."

Mirajane: "Nathaniel is right we don't wanna get a raise of suspicion to the other guilds that Fairy Tail sent two teams for the Grand Magic games."

Laxus: "Even it is legal we still should look them us our enemy and remember  the rewards that Old fossil says to us"

Juvia: "You three are right"

Then Nathaniel slows down. And the others notices it to.

Mirajane: "Is there something wrong Nathaniel?"

Juvia: "You looked puzzled"

Nathaniel: "Wendy is not there"

Laxus: "What do you mean not there?!"