A/N

I would just like to start off with thank you so much for reading. I know the chapters had its ups and down and I appreciate the support all of you gave me and this book.

The ending was not how I imagined it, it was meant to be a lot more chapters with another small plot but...I have been hitting a rough patch and this book needed done. There will not be an epilogue, unfortunately.

I would absolutely love for you all to read my other books, I have a Spencer Reid book and another Aaron Hotchner book that has been pretty popular (so you might have met me from that book). Follow my tiktok! Its just Brook.Hotchner!

I have another book out right now, its a Derek MorganxUnsub OC, and I am REALLY excited!! That will be my last ff though because I really need to kickstart my actual books.

Again, thank you so much. If you ever need me, my PM's are always open, I can give you my snapchat or IG and we can talk., my tiktok pms are open. Don't hesitate to talk to me! I care about you all, and I want all of you safe.

This book WILL BE EDITED! I know I missed a LOT and my plot lines stayed there as long as the plot lines they wrote in Criminal Minds. IT WILL BE EDITED!! Thank you!

Thank you so much, I love you all. See you on the flip side <3

~ Brook