Chapter 24 - Love is a Bitch

You're gonna get a long flashback that yall havent seen. Deal with it

You felt your throat burn as you threw up three days in a row in mornings, Emily holding your hair back. It was three days after you arrived to Michigan and to the hotels and the only thing on your mind was you and Aaron. You gave Em the full extent on what happened and she volunteered to beat his ass, but you of course told her no. 

Rose was extremely on-edge ever since you arrived. Emily had talked to her about what's wrong, but she claimed it was just her past. Rosalie had lived here where she met Emily twice before she moved to Virginia with her and continued her life anew. You thought about asking her if there was a certain trigger, but if there was and you had just triggered it you'd feel horrible.

"Y/N...maybe you two should talk this o-"

"Prentiss." You started sternly and Emily snapped her mouth closed, "I really don't wanna be given false hope right now...please..." you whimpered before emptying your empty stomach again. 

"Y/N this anxiety is too much, you two need to talk!" She protested and you wanted to throw up on her right then and there to shut her up. You didn't want anyone to try and make you feel like you and Aaron had another chance; you screwed it up and he wrote down the period. 

"Emily. I screwed it up, he ended it. Badabing Badaboom I'm single again." You stayed hunched over the toilet and just sat there, deciding if you should cry or not. You knew you all had to be downstairs to work the case soon, and Emily needed to talk to Rose privately before they joined the team. "Go with Rosalie, I'll wash up, I'll meet you downstairs in five."

The girl hesitated but left nonetheless to be with her wife. You stood up, your thighs shaking a little as you regained your strength; you grabbed your toothbrush and did a quick brush and rinse. You looked at yourself in the mirror and trailed your finger along your neck; the skin yearned for your ex's touch, his kisses. 

Pressing his lips to your neck you smiled at him in the mirror in your room, "I love you, Aaron Hotchner."

The room was slightly chilly but that's due to do the absence of your clothing. Aaron stayed clothed and you sat vulnerable to him on his lap. Your legs stayed open a little as he just kissed you.

"And I'll always love you, Y/N Hotchner," he wrapped his arms around you from behind and kissed your shoulder with a small nibble. The lips stayed on your skin as it grazed up to your ear, sending good chills down your spine. 

Aaron trailed his finger up your bare back and one of his arms wrapped around your chest, your breasts flushed against his arm once he saw you had your phone out on camera mode; his other hand cupped your pussy and slid two fingers in, to which you gasped a little and smiled with a biting lip.You snapped the picture and Aaron grew a small smirk.

You paused for a second before slowly pulling out your wallet from your back pocket and looked at the picture before snapping the wallet shut and shoving it in your pocket, pulling your pants back up evenly after the harsh pull-down. 

Checking the clock, you decided you wanted to show you weren't just a sad lonely woman. You didn't need a man to be happy, especially someone who said something so insensitive. This time it wasn't because of someone else, he brought it upon himself and ended it willingly. You walked over to your suitcase and looked at your clothing, searching through things and smirking at the perfect outfit to look like a bad bitch in. Make men fall to their knees and pray for your attention. 

"Time to turn woman gay," you told yourself as you slipped on your heels, fixed your hair and makeup, and left the room. Walking to the elevator you noticed quick glances, apparently Michigan people don't get this much woman in something other than hoodies and skirts. You told yourself as you clicked the lobby button.