Chapter 8 - Lost the Game

Idk what other words to use other than vagina and entrance so YOURE GETTING PUSSY DAMNIT. Also, this gets pretty sub/dom related so, maybe skip this if you aren't a fan of that

The next day Aaron was being incredibly sneaky. You had asked him about it but he beat around the bush and did anything to avoid answering. You didn't want to be rude or selfish that he wasn't giving you the attention you wanted but at the same time, you really wanted attention.

Aaron walked into the room and gave you a quick smile before he reached for his suitcase and opened it up, grabbing some papers and heading for the door. "Aaron," you stopped him and he looked at you, you stood up and looked at him painfully. "Are you mad at me...?" You asked, giving him sad puppy eyes and he sighed.

"No, Princess. I'm not, I'm sorry. I've been busy, and planning our date tonight. Well, not really a date since Jack is going." He laid in bed on his stomach and you looked at him confused.

"Our date?" He looked at you also confused then his eyes widened.

"I knew I was missing something. Asking you!"

"That's alright my love," you giggled and pecked his lips, "the answer would have been yes either way."

"Good, I'mma take Jack out to grab McDonald's, want anything?" He pecked yours back before you told him what you wanted, he got up and left the room again and you waited for the front door to close. You opened your laptop and chewed on your lip as you thought, wondering if you should do what you wanted to do. Don't do it, you know his number one rule.

But he's not home to know.

Miss girl...he will literally kill you.

That's a risk worth taking. You chuckled to yourself closed your computer before double-checking that Aaron was gone, when you noticed the car was no where to be seen you smirked to yourself and latched the door shut. Sitting on the bed, you hooked your thumbs to the outer parts of your rose gold panties and slipped them off before your spread your legs and your breathing hitched when it hit the cold.

A A Ron's POV:

I buckled in Jack and started driving, listening to him rant about wanting a pet snake. A snake of all things, luckily he didn't ask if I could get him one or I'd have to crush the kids' spirit and that's the last thing I wanted to do to my boy. "Why is Y/N so sad..?"

"Uhm- sometimes adults get these down moods and need alone time. Like when Daddy needs to be alone when he's angry."

"Is it because of what happened? It was scary, she always got in trouble for sissy and I." I furrowed my brows and looked at him in the rear view mirror and repeated what he said in a question form, "I-I mean Aria, sorry." He apologized and I shook my head.

"No need to, Bubs. I'm guessing you two bonded while you were there, huh?"

"Yeah. One time she punched a maid for pushing me, it was pretty cool." He smiled and I did to make him feel better. I rarely heard about Aria and I hope when Y/N talks about it she'll bring up Aria and where she went. I didn't know if she had a family, if she was put in a hospital, I remember nothing until I woke up from my sleep after surgery. 

I still despised myself for being a dick to Y/N, she was my everything and I banned her from seeing me when she needed me most all because I didn't wanna talk. She gave me a chance with Kelly and I gave her nothing, not even 30 seconds to explain or a simple yes or no question. The night she came home I had called Sean and I let go in front of him in the living room, which I rarely did until I reunited with Y/N; that woman changes me too much for my liking, but it creates a more cheery work environment and relationships with my friends and family.