Chapter 7 - Twisted

You woke up with Aaron's arms around you, his body pressing against your back as he nuzzled his head into your neck. You could smell the heavy scent of pine mixed with sex on him as you pulled the blanket over you again because you were still in your shirt and cold.

You slipped in and out of consciousness when you felt Aaron kiss your neck. Smiling softly, he did it again as his hand rubbed your stomach gently. He rubbed up and down your stomach, you tensing a little when he was close to your scar, for a while and you melted into his touch but quickly snapped to reality when he touched your hips. "Someone can't wait," you murmured into your pillow sluggishly. 

"You know I can't," he grumbled in a husky tone as he touched your clit ever so slightly. You let out a tiny mewl and he touched it fully, causing you to open your legs just a little for more. Aaron grinned to himself, both of your guys' eyes still heavy and shut as he rubbed in lazy circles.

"Aaron it's five in the morning, it hasn't even been six hours." You started to grind on his hand and he chuckled, kissing your back. 

"Yet you're still so needy for me, huh?" He slipped a finger in and you slipped out another moan at the awaking sensation. "That was a question, Princess."

"Y-yes," you hid your face in the pillow as he finger-fucked you slowly, "Aaron, please.." you begged and he added a finger and quickened his pace a little. Since you were both exhausted and just desperate for pleasure, he pulled his fingers out and brought them to your mouth. Once you opened he had you suck on them, swirling your tongue around and quieting your moans as he slipped inside you.

"You feel so good around me, baby." Aaron groaned into your neck as he again left more marks on your neck and shoulders and he took his fingers out of your mouth. He lifted your leg up and he started to thrust into you from behind. His noises only brought you closer to your orgasm while he held your hips gently.

After a few more thrusts you gripped his wrist and shoved your face into your pillow as you clenched around him. Aaron's breathing hitched when he twitched inside of you and you both reached your high together. You leaned back into him, your head resting on his shoulder as you moaned out for him. Once you both finished, you two almost immediately fell asleep in the exact position you were in together, feeling content after the sloppy morning pleasure. 

"Can you ever knock?"

"I didn't think I needed to, Hotch."

"It's literally my house. You don't live here any more and if it wasn't for Jack, I would have a restraining order."

"At least my partner isn't naked in bed right now."

"At least I don't have a son who likes his fathers girlfriend more than his own mother...I'm also wearing a shirt dumbass," You mumbled half awake. Haley looked at you with a jaw drop.

"He doesn't like you, he talks about how horrible you are all the time."

"Yet he's the one who I read to sleep every night, made sure ate even of it meant starving myself, was beat for protecting him and promised him safety." You slowly sat up as you woke yourself up more and rubbed your eyes until you saw spots.

"Fuck you, my child is perfectly fine." She scoffed and grabbed Aaron's towel, trying to throw it at you until she looked at it. "Why is there glue on it?!"

"That's not glue, Haley," you smirked at her and her face paled in horror as she threw it at you and walked out of the house without telling Jack in his room goodbye. The little boy looked out his bedroom door confused and walked into the living room. You grabbed your clothes and took a quick shower before coming out and seeing Jack crying in Aaron's arms.

"What happened?" You finished buttoning your jeans quickly as you looked at them and kneeled down, rubbing Jack's back. The boy sniffled and looked at you and his eyes lit up just a little as he said your name and hugged you, "hey buddy." You held him, realizing you two hadn't seen one another since you were thrown in the hospital.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too, how are you?" You looked at him and he glanced at Aaron before whispering to you as if he couldn't hear.

"Are you having nightmares too?" His sad eyes searched for reassurance or protection in yours as both you and Aaron's heart dropped.

"You're not alone," you looked at Aaron and thought for a second before making a decision. "If Dad says it's okay, do you wanna come with me to see Gavin? Only if he says it's okay." Jack looked at the floor then at you and nodded and your head followed. Aaron tensed a little, not liking the idea of you even talking to Gavin but he understood why you spoke to him.

"Okay, go play with your toys. I'll play with you in a minute," you smiled at him and he did so too before running to his room and your smile quickly faded as you looked at Aaron. "I'm sorry he just- he needs something, Aar. I know you hate Gavin but he is the closest thing to protection Jack had for weeks. I couldn't protect him or I'd only traumatize him more when Colin would beat me for it." 

It was silent for a second other than Jack's distant noises, no words were spoken. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop, you could hear your heart beating inside your chest until Aaron spoke up raspy.

"What the hell happened there...I want to know, I can't help you two if I don't know, Y/N." He took your hands and you bit down on your bottom lip as you looked down, unable to look him in the eye. "You don't have to right now if you don't want to, I just want to know what happened to my son and the love of my life..."

"Another time..soon," you pecked his lips, "I promise. I just need time to think about it myself." You explained and he sat you on his lap and kissed you back.

"That's okay, baby. Just tell me when you're ready," he smiled and looked at you with nothing but love and adoration and it made you almost cry as you kissed him again. "I love you."

"I love you too."

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

Hey Lovelies,

Some more smut, but I am not done with it so stay tuned ;). Short chapter I know

But I want your honest opinion about it. Is it bad?? Is it good??

Don't forget to comment and vote and I'll see you in the next book!

~ Brook ❤