Chapter 6 - Take Me To Church

Time skip only like, three days so don't worry I just need to do this to logically make y'all happy.

You jerked awake in a gasp and Aaron opened his eyes to look at you. You felt yourself entangled with him as he held you close to him carefully. "Just a nightmare, Kitten," he brushed your hair out of your face. You nodded and laid your head on the pillow as Aaron lifted his knee accidentally. "Shit, I'm sorry," he apologized when he hit in between your legs and you yelped a little from surprise.

"Liar," you muttered, knowing damn well he did it on purpose. You slipped out of his arms and walked into the bathroom, washing your hands and coming out in a huff. You looked at the time and realized it was only midnight. He looked at you and walked over before holding your face in his hands. Looking up at him almost confused, he just gazed into your eyes and lips. "What?" You chuckled softly as you asked him, he shook his head and licked his bottom lip and took it in between his teeth.

The draft of the house blew through your bare legs, in nothing but Aaron's button-down shirt and his boxers. Aaron was in his sweats and nothing more, but he didn't seem to be even chilly. He continued to stare at you with a small smile as if you did something.

"You're just so beautiful," he smiled a little and you felt butterflies in your stomach. Aaron leaned in and pecked your lips, his breath hot and heavy as he pulled back. You reached the back of his head and pulled him into a more intimate kiss. The kiss became messy and eager as Aaron swiped his tongue across your bottom lip and you granted him access; your tongues fought for dominance but you both knew he'd win. 

He began to mutter sweet nothings in between kisses and you moaned softly when he took your lip and stretched it a little with his teeth. He bit down and you gasped a little, but it only encouraged him. Aaron pushed you to the bed and crawled over you, kissing down your jawline and marking your neck all over. His hand trailed up your body and you tensed a little thinking how right now being choked would scare the crap out of you, but his hand touched your face again and his thumb ran over your lips.

"No choking?" He kissed your ear gingerly and looked at you, you now beet red, "don't be embarrassed for having restrictions, Y/N. I just wanna make you feel good," he promised and you felt those butterfly's again. 

"N-No choking...go gentle, please," you pleaded hoarsely and Aaron nodded in complete understanding before he kissed your shoulder and made his way down your arm, tenderly kissing your arms before moving to the next arm. His other hand cupped you and you jumped a little when his cold thumb and pinky touched your inner thighs.

"I have an idea," he continued to kissed your body and mumbled into your skin as he went to undo your shirt but you stopped him because you were cold as hell and you had yet to tell him about the scar. He chuckled when you explained the cold part but kept the shirt on.

"What would that be, baby?" You hummed and closed your eyes when he lifted up the shirt a little to kiss your stomach on the other side. Aaron didn't say anything as he carefully flipped you two over and you looked at him, noses touching as your hair fell on the side of your face and you giggled a little. You kissed him once again and he took off your boxers and you took the advantage to grind against him. 

You were stopped by Aaron and he picked you up by your hips before bringing you to sit on his chest and your eyes widened a little. "Whatcha doin'?" You asked and he only smirked, you now realizing what he was implying, "wait what if I crush you?!" 

"Y/N you won't. We don't have to if you don't want to but you won't crush me," Aaron arched a brow at you.

"I-I do but what if I-"

"Keep your mouth shut and sit on my face for fucks sake," he rolled his eyes before bringing your hips right above his mouth and he started to eat you out. You accidentally let out a noisy moan and gripped the bedpost so you didn't fall as he drew figure eights on your clit with his tongue, "don't quiet those beautiful noises, little slut." He warned you and you stopped biting your lip. 

One hand started to slide up your shirt and gave your right nipple attention, rubbing and pinching all the right ways. You are already quickly close and Aaron knew as he tongue-fucked you and switched to the left nipple. You felt a pit in your stomach as you gripped the bedpost harder, your knuckles turning a snow white. 

Aaron proceeded to use his other hand and rub your clit as you started to ride his tongue, now desperate for release. He wasn't going to waste any time and he let you cum on his face, becoming a moaning mess above him as he continued. You lasted a few more seconds before he slowed to a stop and cleaned you up with his tongue - which was fairly new.

You laid on your back on the bed and Aaron went to the bathroom. You heard the water run and assumed he was brushing his teeth. When he came back out you noticed he dried off his chin as it dripped with water and you turned red again and hid your face in embarrassment, you had gotten cum on his beard and you weren't exactly confident with thing like that.

"You're so shy," Aaron chuckled and slipped into bed with you.

"Aaron...I literally came on your face, that..." You yourself was still comprehending what had happened but your boyfriend pulled you down to lay with him. 

"And it was exquisite," he kissed your neck. Since the whole big bad mafia issue, he had been a lot more lovey and comfortable around you, which you didn't know if it was to try and remind everyone he was yours, or if he just loves you and is tired of almost losing you. You didn't blame him, he had to save you from death twice now and for a long time you two were separated, you missed him a lot. 

"I love you."

"I love you too."

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

Hey Lovelies,

Little smut, sorry if it was awkward and cringy...I tried...but I'm still gonna write more smut so-

Don't forget to comment and vote and I'll see you in the next book!

~ Brook ❤