Chapter 11 - You?

One thing I gotta say...where your seat belts kids

You set down your bag after the finished case and groaned in exhaustion as your body hit the bed on your stomach. Aaron chuckled sheepishly behind you as he did the same but on his back. You looked at him, left cheek mushed into the memory foam mattress as you looked up at your fiance with tired eyes. 

"Tired, my love?" He asked in a soft manner and you nodded, his head followed and pulled your closer. You both held one another and sighed softly. Looking up at Aaron, he pressed his lips to yours gently as a peck. You kissed him back and it soon became a full kiss, which turned into a deeper kiss, and next you were on top of Aaron. 

He held your hips and you rang your hands through his hair and pulled a little before smirking into the kiss from his noise. "Does big ol' Aaron Hotchner like his hair pulled?" You smiled and bit your lip as you watched him turn red, "so big bad can be soft in bed," you cocked a brow and he glared at you.

"We both know who's in charge here, Kitten."

"Yes but...everyone's gotta take a break once in a while." You teased and took the risk to wrap your hand around his throat and squeezed a little, causing him to gasp a little in shock. He didn't pull your hand away, though. In fact, you could have sworn he moaned a little; so you squeezed harder and the moan he let out sent butterflies all throughout your stomach.

You let out a small hum and he looked at you much differently than he usually did during sex, which honestly gave you confidence. You kissed him roughly and started to grind against him, he went to set his hands on your hips again but you pinned them above his head. "You'll regret this later, ya know." He mumbled into the kiss.

"But until then, I'm in control right now baby boy." You genuinely didn't even know your bottom ass could even try to top, but now you were on a role and it all almost came naturally and in the moment. 

Aaron watched as you sat up on his stomach and looked at him. You gave him a soft smile and he looked at you confused, "everything alright? We don't have to do this right now Y/N. If you aren't in the mood we don't have to," he set his hands on your hips and rubbed your stomach a little and stopped when he felt something. You froze and he noticed what what he felt wasn't there before. 

"Aaron wait-"

He lifted your shirt a little and stared at the initials CN scarred into your stomach. Aaron looked at you with pained eyes before he looked back at it and his jaw clenched. You watched his jaw tighten and his eyes coat with anger and it scared you that you couldn't figure out if he was angry at you or Colin. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" He more demanded and snapped than asked.

"Oh boohoo I didn't tell you about something traumatizing !" You snapped back and he stood up, practically shoving you off of him and you fell onto the bed in a soft pad. "Aaron what was I supposed to say?! Hey look, I'm fucking branded!"

"Yes!"

"Really?! That's not something people wanna talk about ya know!" You stayed on the bed as he paced, "I was planning to tell you-"

"When? When, Y/N?!"

"When I was oh I don't know, ready?!"

"Who did it," silence, you were almost too afraid to talk at this point. "Who. Did it?!" You still didn't answer, "Y/N if you don't tell me right now I swear to God I'l-" Aaron stopped quickly stopped when he raised his hand with no intentions of doing anything, but you flinched hard. He paused and calmed himself down but couldn't look at you and you couldn't look at him.