Chapter 32 - Monster

I will not give y'all Jack's reaction to the death because even I will break down and never write this damn book. The funeral is short for many reasons; one being that I don't wanna write it. Another being...I have to remember past funerals to get it exact and bitch the last funeral I went to was last year when my dance teacher whom I grew up with NO THANK YOU

"This is all your fault."

Your head snapped over and Aaron stared at the cars in front of you two. "Wh-what?" Your voice was soft like a mouse, pleading he didn't say what you thought.

Aaron looked at you confused,"I didn't say anything, baby.." Letting out a breath you didn't know you were holding. You were both way too on edge in that moment. "Fuck I can't do this."

The car door opened and shut, giving you a breeze before you go out quickly after. "Where are you going??" Your question caused Aaron to stop and turn around, still walking but facing you.

"To the bar," his response was short yet somehow full of emotion, showing what he wanted to drink away.

"I'm coming with you," you shook your head and walked over to him in a small run. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders and you two started walking to drink your life away until you felt nothing.

~~~

"The tracker says he's at the bar," Prentiss let her hands hit her thighs after searching for Aaron on 'Fine My IPhone.' "Should we go?"

"Yes, because he could get too drunk and can't drive." Morgan replied; Rossi, Garcia, Reid, Jareau and Greenaway went home, leaving Morgan and Prentiss to babysit Y/N and Aaron.

By the time the two reached the bar, you and Aaron were sitting in a booth drunk off your asses. You leaned on Aaron's shoulder, your makeup smeared and Aaron's hair all over the place.

"Why us, ya know?" You asked while playing with his fingers. "We're such good people. So why do we get punished."

"I don't know man..but hey, at least we aren't dead yet." Aaron looked at you the best he could.

"Are they drunk?" Prentiss lookes at Morgan then back at you two. Morgan sighed before giving a response.

"Probably," Morgan shook his head in disappointment and walked over to you two, "come on, time to head home." You gasped and looked at Morgan.

"We're having fun. Why don't you join us? Prentiss! Come on!" You sat up as Prentiss walked over to Morgan.

"No more drinking, come on." Morgan helped Aaron up, who could support himself more than you could at the moment. Prentiss helped you up and you leaned your head back in a loud groan.

"I know, I know. You need to go home to Nala and Jack." Prentiss explained, "you'll be with Aaron too."

"But there's good music here!" You argued and looked at Aaron before you two laughed a little. Prentiss and Morgan shook their heads again like two parents and helped you two into Aaron's car.

"Keys, Aaron." Morgan demanded as he helped Aaron into the backseat beside you. You laid your head in his lap and he messed with your hair a little; he promised not to throw up in your hair and you giggled before you promised back.

The pain of the death found its way deep down your minds. The heartache stopped due to the alcohol fogging your brain; you knew it would hit hard tomorrow when the fog faded away.

Morgan and Prentiss drove you home, but the second you both got outside you rushed to the dead from fall bushes and both emptied your guts. Even though Aaron was doing the same thing you were, he held your hair back the best he could.