Chapter 4 - To Noise Making

Abuse, sexual harassment, tasing, drug abuse, ..death we gettin' into fight scenes so yeet. Season 10 spoilers. It gets...okay you love me. This is my last fanfic so i'm trying to make the most of it, there will probs be like 50 chapters dude

"Elle Greenaway." She answered the phone and I sighed with relief.

"Elle, it's Hotchner.."

~~~

"So let me get this right. I drove all the way here to help you what?" Elle walked in the door and Derek's jaw dropped and Penelope stared in awe, "and I don't get any hugs?" The last question caused Derek and Penelope to rush over and hug her tightly, "I missed you guys. Where's JJ, Gideon and Spencer?"

"Gideon...uhm-" Derek rubbed the back of his neck and Elle nodded a little, "and everyone else, well, that's why you're here."

"David Rossi," Rossi shook Elle's hand and she gave him a kind smile before looking around, honestly glad to be back to at least help once before she leaves.

"They were kidnapped along with other members and my gi-Y/N and Jack."

"Y/N's his girlfriend," Penelope whispered.

"What happened with Haley?"

"Cheated," Derek answered for Aaron, who sighed under his breath.

"It's just the five of us, and I prefer us than cops. Elle, how well can you shoot?"

When you walked out of the room losing balance, Aria was immediately grabbed my Colin and shoved into the basement and you yelled at him as Aria yelled and thrashed, "Colin!" You screamed and were cut off when you saw something that made you think everything was a dream. JJ, Emily, Rose, and Spencer were chained to the ceiling now coming to slowly. Your eyes widened and Aria was thrown into a cage, you pinched yourself to make sure it was real and sadly..you didn't wake up. 

"I have had enough of you trying to leave. So I took your friends, but relax, they aren't on my agenda. You, however." He walked up to you and looked down to meet your gaze, "I got all the time in the world for," with that, he grabbed you by the hair and threw you across the room and you hit the wall, knocking the wind out of you. 

"Dad don't!" Gavin went to step in but a few of his fathers "buddies" held him down. Colin forced you to stand again and you took a punch to the stomach on your burn. You heard the shackles rattle as Rose started fighting but you fell to your side on the floor and Colin went off as he kicked you over and over again. You were now spitting out blood and coughing as your lungs begged for mercy, which you never got. 

When he seemed finished with you, he rolled you over and set his foot on your chest. The snow from his boot sinking into your shirt as your struggled to breathe. He lifted his foot and kneeled down, his hand caressed your face with a grin. You spat in his eye and he jumped back a little before wiping it off, "I told you to behave." Colin growled and stood up, you quickly leaned against the wall holding your ribs and stomach as he walked over to the line of your friends chained to the ceiling.

"Who should I start with, Marvin?" Colin looked at one of the guys who held Gavin's neck as a threat to keep him still, the man shook a little but tried his best to hide it as he was honestly terrified his father would shoot everyone in here right now including his buddies and himself. 

"Start with the pipe cleaner, he looks like an easy target." The bearded dry-skinned man answered, making Spencer swallow hard and shrink down. Colin looked at him and Emily lashed out and tried to leave her restraints. There were protests and sacrificed words but you were too exhausted to move or talk.