Chapter 13 - Back of my Mind

This will get vague and random very fast. The italics are flashbacks (flashbacks you know of, so as vague as they may be you should have an idea what is going on). I am very aware this isn't how things work, but it does in my book motherfuckas <3 TW: Alcohol abuse

As the week went on you found yourself more and more hesitant sleeping with your husband. You almost felt as if he didn't belong there, as if your soul didn't belong in his arms. 

One night you were laying in bed, staring at the ceiling when you heard Evan move around in bed with a small groan. You sat up and looked around the room and you suddenly felt very disconnected. The shower still stained red from your latest murder, the washer running in the background along with the air conditioning. 

"Can't sleep?" Evan sat up in the bed as well and looked at you. 

"I don't know, I feel weird." You admitted and he kissed your neck.

"How about we switch those thoughts," he kissed your neck and hummed a little.

You froze as a random vision popped in your head. You looked at Evan but for a hot second he didn't look like Evan; he looked like someone deep in your mind you knew. "What's wrong, Pumpkin?" He furrowed his eyebrows and you quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom, splashing water on your face. Evan walked in and looked at you from the mirror, "Y/N what is going on?"

"I had a quick flashback of tonight's murder, I'll be fine." You lied and he nodded before he turned around and looked at his back in the mirror to check his scar from when he was stabbed from behind. "It's healing very nicely, baby."

"You and your nails I swear, Y/N." He shook his head as he turned his body a little, his whole back was either red from irritation or dried blood. He looked like he was mauled for goodness sake.

It's a dream. It's just a fragment from a dream you had. Calm down, Y/N. 

"I know. Is your fake baby bump still convincing when we use it?" Evan asked and you nodded, "Good. Ready to go back to bed?" He asked you and you nodded before he kissed you softly and you laid back in bed. He almost immediately fell asleep again, his small snores being the only noise within the room. 

You were having these...daydreams for a while and you wondered if it was some sort of witchy voodoo, but you felt like it was real. You didn't dare tell Evan because you knew he'd find you crazy. Sighing, you went back to bed and fell asleep beside your husband.

"You're just so beautiful," he smiled a little and you felt butterflies in your stomach. Aaron leaned in and pecked your lips, his breath hot and heavy as he pulled back. You reached the back of his head and pulled him into a more intimate kiss. The kiss became messy and eager as Aaron swiped his tongue across your bottom lip and you granted him access; your tongues fought for dominance but you both knew he'd win.

He began to mutter sweet nothings in between kisses and you moaned softly when he took your lip and stretched it a little with his teeth. He bit down and you gasped a little, but it only encouraged him. Aaron pushed you to the bed and crawled over you, kissing down your jawline and marking your neck all over. His hand trailed up your body and you tensed a little thinking how right now being choked would scare the crap out of you, but his hand touched your face again and his thumb ran over your lips.

"No choking?" He kissed your ear gingerly and looked at you, you now beet red, "don't be embarrassed for having restrictions, Y/N. I just wanna make you feel good," he promised and you felt those butterfly's again.

"N-No choking...go gentle, please," you pleaded hoarsely and Aaron nodded in complete understanding before he kissed your shoulder and made his way down your arm, tenderly kissing your arms before moving to the next arm. His other hand cupped you and you jumped a little when his cold thumb and pinky touched your inner thighs.