19. Eavesdropping?

Start from the beginning

“Acha leave all this…. you tell me something…” Aarohi asked.

“Aree… what shall I tell you what happened today!” Zoya replied sighing.

“What happened?” Aarohi asked, giving her undivided attention. 

“Today… Aditya came and………”

Zoya told everything that Aditya said to her in anger and what fraud her uncle tried to do. She told Aarohi everything with minute details.

“Hey Narayan!! Won't you take any action?” Aarohi asked, worried for Zoya.

“…. Neither it is right nor easy for me to take any action… I have no idea about this, nor do I understand anything about it…. what if my decision lead to something drastic?! Noor understands all this more than me…. So, let me hand it over to her, how papa left it …”

“Whatever you think is right…. By the way, how can you forgive Aditya?! How can you? Didn't you felt angry or bad a bit? That idiot!!!”
Aarohi gritted her teeth, cursing Aditya.

“I did felt bad about it. I still feel bad, but he apologized…”

“Let his apology go to hell!!” Zoya laughed.

“He was genuine….” 

“He-”

“Aaru… You too forgive when someone apologize genuinely. You are getting hyper because I am your friend. Moreover, he have some reason for this extreme reaction. He had some past.” Aarohi sighed, and nodded in understanding with a frown on her head.

“What past?” 

“That I am-” Zoya was interrupted when the door of her room opened and Aditya entered with Noor and Arjun on his tail.

Zoya was sitting in such an angle that when they entered, Aarohi was able to see them all.

“Dii… I did something! And they helped..!”  Zoya gave Noor a smile but before she can reply Aarohi beat her to it.

“Who is this Chashmish…?” Aarohi asked while looking at Arjun with scrutinizing gaze.

Arjun blushed lightly and looked away smiling. He was standing behind Aditya.

“Arey…. He is Arjun…. Aditya's best friend… and now he is a good friend of mine too…” She gave a smile to Arjun who reciprocated immediately.

”Really?” Aarohi asked Zoya, quirking her eyebrow.

“Aarohi… shall I call you later…” Zoya asked, giving a sheepish smile.

“Hmm… Fine…” Aarohi nodded and saying Zoya bye, she disconnected the call. 

Zoya looked up at the clock to see what time it is. It was half past six. 

“Now! What do you guys did?” Zoya asked excitedly turning to them completely.

‘Atleast she is not tensed like before.’ Aditya thought.

“I bought the 5 percent ownership shares from uncle Sudeep.” Noor replied grinning. Arjun was also smiling widely.

Aditya was sitting with a very light smile on his face. Almost a forceful smile.

“You did…. Really?” She asked not able to believe. Noor bobbed her head.

“Yeeeeaaa…..” Zoya stood up excitedly and hugged Noor. 

“I am so proud of you!” Zoya pecked Noor's cheek happily. Noor rubbed her cheek scrunching her nose.

Arjun laughed and Aditya smiled.