"what the holy cheese sticks" ~Epilogue

~~~~3 Years Later~~~~

I went to bed, remembering everything that has happened these past few years. 

I moved to Maine.

I was kidnapped by a gang leader.

I found out I was adopted.

My parents came clean about said adoption.

We had a nice family conversation about said adoption. 

I found out I was a werewolf.

I found out my birth family were werewolves.

I found out that my birth family passed in a fire.

I cried about said family passing in a fire.

I met my birth family's friend.

I had a nice conversation with said friend about said family.

I found out I had a mate.

I fell in love with said mate.

I introduced said mate to my family.

I dated said mate for a year.

I got married to said mate.

I have been married to said mate for 3 years.

I love my life.

My reminiscing was abruptly cut off as I felt the bed dip beside me. "Ready to sleep Love?" My eyes were already drooping closed as I mumbled, "Goodnight Hubby." I could practically see the smile on Gray's face as I said my nickname for him. I mean it was only fair, he got to call me Love, and he's my husband so now I'll call him Hubby. Hehe. He keeps complaining about it though, saying it's not "manly enough" but I know he secretly loves it.

I eventually fell off into a deep sleep, cuddled into my husband's side.

~~~~~~~~

I jolted awake, with sweat crawling down my forehead. I jumped off the bed and ran to our bathroom. I began throwing up basically every single thing in my stomach, I felt my hair being held back and I internally thanked Gray.

"Love, what's the matter? Did you eat something bad?" I finished clearing the contents of my stomach and slowly stood up to brush my teeth. The entire time Gray was rubbing soothing circles on my back. "We should get you to the hospital." I shook my head, "Gray I only threw up, nothing's seriously wr-" I was cut off as I quickly rushed back to the toilet.

"Nope, you're going to the hospital." I didn't say anything but subtly nod in agreement. "C'mon baby." He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car. I rolled my eyes, "Hubby, I can walk, I don't need a chauffeur to the car."

"Yes you do. You're my wife and it's my job to take care of you. And if my wife happens to feel sick, then I am carrying her to the car so we can go to the Lota." I mentally rolled my eyes, but smiled nonetheless at his thoughtfulness.

"How did I get so lucky to have you as my mate?" He just smiled cheekily at me, I chuckled. We moved into our own house a few weeks after we graduated senior year, since my parents didn't and still don't know about the whole werewolf and mates thing. So, if I randomly decided to live with someone while I was still in high school, they'd probably think I was crazy. Well, in a way I am....crazy about Gray that is.

He drove over to the pack house, since our Lota was there. (A/N if you don't remember, a Lota is the pack doctor) Gray, of course, wanted to carry me into the house as well, but I told him I would be fine. 

He still stayed by my side, with a hand behind my back, ready to pick me up if needed. He's so sweet.

We walked into the house and immediately everyone who was in our line of eye sight bowed their heads as a sign of respect. We both smiled at them, silently telling them that they didn't need to do that, but they always did. I love my pack. We went to the medical wing of the house, where the Lota was busy doing some paper work in his office.

"Lota." Gray called.

He swiveled his head around, looking at us through the glass window. He immediately came out of his office and had me sit down in one of the hospital rooms, yes, we have hospital rooms.

"Luna, what's wrong." I explained to him what happened this morning when I woke up. "Ok, I'm going to ask you to pee in this cup here. I will have to run a few tests." I nodded at him and went to the bathroom, having to assure Gray that I was fine.

After I handed the cup back to the Lota, Gray and I waited for him to get back with the results. He said he'd only be a few minutes.

I looked up when I heard the door open and close. He had a small smile on his face, which told me that everything was fine. I released my breath, which I didn't even know I was holding.

"Alpha, Luna. I have some wonderful news!" Gray and I looked at each other, then back towards the Lota, both of us equally confused. He looked at me, and briefly glanced down at my stomach. Huh?

Wait...

"Luna, you're pregnant." I just sat there, shocked. I was pregnant? What does this mean? I'm going to be a mom!? What does Gray think?

I looked up and both guys were looking at me expectedly. The Lota still had a smile present on his face, and Gray was looking at me in concern. "What the holy cheese sticks?!" Considering that was a pretty normal thing for me to do, the Lota didn't question anything.

"Yes, you're a few weeks along and you're having twins. A boy and a girl."

I looked at Gray, silently asking him if he was ok with this, but his gaze was focused on the floor. He seemed lost in thought. "I'm going to be a father? I'm going to be a father!" He abruptly jumped up and pulled me into a tight hug. I looked back up at him, a smile slowly growing on my lips, "You're ok with this?" He looked at me like I was crazy. "Of course I'm ok with this! Why wouldn't I be? Are you ok with this?" 

A huge smile overtook my face, "Well, we never really talked about having pups. But yes, I'm very ok with this." He pulled me into a passionate kiss, putting all of his emotions into it. Happiness and love. I returned the kiss just as eagerly. We both parted for air, resting our foreheads together.

"Holy shit. I'm going to be a dad." I just chuckled at him, and leaned into his chest. "I love you Hubby." I mumbled against him. "I love you too, Love."

~~~~~~~~

A/N

^ Because this is OFFICIALLY the very last chapter of IYWN I decided to include a Styles/Dylan Obrien gif from Teen Wolf

^ Because this is OFFICIALLY the very last chapter of IYWN I decided to include a Styles/Dylan Obrien gif from Teen Wolf. Enjoy. And you're welcome. *wink*

Ok ok ok. Y'all! It's officially the end of an era. Ahhhhh I can't believe it's over! Honestly, this was a very terribly written story 😂😂😂 but I hope y'all enjoyed it nonetheless! I promise my next story will (hopefully) be better. Ya know, since I've learned a few things. Like, not rushing the plot. Lol.

Whelp, nothing more to say, but please read the next "chapter" which is an author's note from yours truly. Cause who else would it be from? Lmao.

Love y'all for reading!

Peace out and eat lots of CANDY!!

~Jay <3