"where the fork did my bed go?!" ~9

~~~~(still Grayson's POV)~~~~

"Hey Clark! Is Logan meeting us at the hospital tomorrow morning?" I look next to me to see Rosie, her eyebrows furrowed in accompany with her question. We are in the back row of the van, Clark is driving with Nathan in the passenger seat and the other two boys in the middle row. Needless to say I was really happy when Rosie decided to sit next to me.

"Yep! She doesn't know your visiting though, so you can surprise her when we arrive."

"YES! You know me so well." Her sudden shout surprised the crap out of me, causing me to jump a little. She looked over my way when she noticed the movement.

"Heh...sorry Gray, probably should have told you I'm prone to excessive outbursts." She smiles sheepishly at me, which I return with an amused smile, and a slight chuckle.

"No problem Love." I noticed all the guys briefly glance over towards us with knowing smiles. I chuckled inwardly at how they can pick up my obvious flirting, but Rosie is still oblivious. I look over to her through the corner of my eye and notice her stifle a yawn.

"Tired, Love?" I whisper in her ear, effectively causing a blush on her rosy cheeks. Hehe, victory.

"A litte, I didn't get much sleep last night, so the only sleep I got was from the plane." I pat my shoulder and motion her to lay her head on it.

"You know, I happen to make a very comfortable pillow. At least, you seemed to have thought it was." I said, referring to the aforementioned plane nap. She smiles warmly at me and lays her head down.

"You're so sweet Gray." She mumbles, already drifting off into a hopefully blissful sleep. I smile at her now sleeping form, how did I get such an amazing mate? I felt my own eyes closing and gave in, slowly letting my head fall to rest on hers.

~~~~~~~~

"Aw look at how cute they look together!" 

"My little Rose is all grown up." Sniffle.

"If he hurts my sister. I will break him." You can guess who said that. *Eye roll*

"Oh hush up Nate, R deserves a man like him after all the douchebags who broke her heart." I heard a loud thud, assuming Alek has thumped Nathan on the back of his head. I inwardly chuckled as I listen to them begin to argue.

"That's exactly why I'm going to break him if he hurts her."

"Dude. Chill. Do you see the way he looks at her when she's not looking?"

"Yeh. The dude is whipped. And we all know none of the other dicks looked at her like that." I heard a faint grumble in protest, assuming Nathan didn't like the fact he was being ganged up on. I figure I should probably pretend to wake up now so I don't have to listen to them gossip about us anymore. Not that I mind though. I grunted and slowly lifted my head up, only to feel a weight clinging to me like a koala. I look down to see Rosie nuzzled her head into the crook where my neck meets my shoulder, she's practically on top of me, with her sort of side straddling me and her arms around my chest. I can't help the huge ass smile that spreads onto my face at seeing her cuddle me like that, and feeling the sparks that are constantly there when we touch because of the mate bond. She moaned softly in her sleep like she was having a bad dream, and I immediately held her tighter, seeking to give her any kind of comfort. She snuggled closer to me, which I didn't even know was possible at this point, and gave a soft, content sigh. A chorus of "Awes" erupted from inside the car, even fucking Nathan awed. I didn't know he was capable of making any other sounds besides grunts toward me. My ears turned pink and I knew there was a prominent blush on my cheeks. I look up to meet all the guys' stares, effectively making me highly uncomfortable. I started shifting nervously in my seat, careful to not wake the sleeping beauty that's currently cuddling me.