"full ape shit" ~18

A/N

Hi y'all, just a warning for the chapter ahead, it might make y'all uncomfortable, so if you don't wish to read semi-descriptive things about a woman on her period then go right ahead and skip this chapter! Also, contains a lot more swearing than usual. But read my A/N at the end so you know the important stuff that happened! Love y'all! 

~Jay <3

~~~~~~~~

You know what sucks? Getting kidnapped. But do you know what makes that experience a lot worse? When Mother Nature decides to grace you with her presence and give you a lil gift called *the menstrual cycle*. So now, I have Xavier fucking Spence tying me to a fucking chair while I have blood seeping from my uterus. There is a problem slightly bigger than the current situation though. The fact that I am one pissy fucker when I'm on my period. Also the fact that my stomach hurts like a bitch AND the fact that I don't give a shit about what I say or to whom I say it to when I'm menstruating. So when Xavier happens to be a lil bit harsh on my wrists as he ties me to this chair, I become majorly pissed. And there is nothing scarier than me when I'm on my period. Or so I've been told, because then again I have one of the world's most powerful and ruthless gang leaders kidnapping me right now. And I doubt he's going to be scared of a small 17 year old girl. I very briefly think about how I'm going to make a really big mistake, like bigger than when I decided to kick him in the nuts. But I ultimately decide to ignore my current thoughts and open my mouth anyways.

"If you do not loosen your grip on my fucking hands I will not hesitate to throw you into a fucking locker!" I growled at him with so much anger and authority I'm pretty sure his henchmen flinched. I vaguely acknowledged the fact that once again I sounded like an actual wolf, more focused on Xavier and his hands tightening on my wrists.

"Are you seriously that fucking deaf fucker?! I said loosen your damn grip on me!!" Whoops? Yeh I'm not really calculating the danger of me talking back to him right now as my stomach feels like it just got hit by a truck and my vagina feels like it's going to combust. And he's the only thing standing in the way of my usual period laziness day. Which included me binge watching supernatural, gushing over how hot Dean is and how sweet Sam is, eating mint chocolate chip ice cream, and crying for no reason when Dean and Sam go on hunting trips. But no. I can't do that right now because XAVIER FUCKING SPENCE KIDNAPPED ME! If it's even possible his glare and grip deepened. I once again ignored the common sense part of my brain and decided to open my mouth yet again. This time though he slapped me across the face before I could even speak. Lemme guess. You thought I would have shut my mouth right then and there didn't you? Heh. Heh. Yeah.....you were very wrong.

"Oh I know you didn't just slap me." I once again growled at him, but this time it seemed like more of a sassy roar. This is seriously not the time to be testing me. I was already mad before because I was stressed about the fucking idgit in front of me while trying to deem whether the secret Nate kept from me was really important or not. And then while I was still a bit peeved off about my brother's secret, since we never keep secrets and I was worried about him, Xavier here decided to kidnap me. Then when I woke up and realized that I was in a chair being tied up, I also realized another thing. That my period must have came while I passed out. So yeah, not a good fucking day Xavier.

"Who do you think you are you little brat?! Talking to me like that! I ought to teach you a lesson for taking my title as the undefeated AND for back talking me!" I could help it. I laughed. Like full out hyena laughed, the high pitch, the loudness, the obnoxiousness, all of it. I probably laughed for a good few minutes while he just stared at me incredulously.

"Oh bitch please. You think that's a bad day?! Try having blood coming out of YOUR fucking vagina, while being kidnapped, drugged, TIED TO A FUCKING CHAIR, and trying to figure out the secret your brother is hiding from you and trying to determine if it's something you should be worried about or not?!" I glared at him as I kept talking. "I could be home right now. In my bed with a nice fuzzy blanket completely vibing in my blanket burrito while eating an actual burrito and binge watching some of the hottest guys on TV hunting monsters! BUT NO!! Your petty ass bitch decided that he wanted to kidnap a girl just because she stole his title from him. Like seriously?! You own a fucking gang! Who the fuck cares about some street racing title?!" I breathed out deeply, effectively becoming more pissed off by the second. Xavier honestly looked like a fish out of water. Like he couldn't believe I just back talked him again.