"one with nature and shit" ~22

"Where is she?! The future Luna to the Crescent Pack?!" He spit the word Luna out like it was venom. Wait. What the heck is a Luna?! It sounds like the whole mate thing, like I'm supposed to know what it means. What is a pack though? Like a wolf pack? What the frick? I'm so utterly confused and scared right now.

I panicked and looked at Nate, who looked just as surprised as I was. I mouthed to him, "What the hell is happening?!" Thankfully the big scary dude couldn't hear or see us, considering we were safely hidden behind the staircase. We were blocked from the view of the front door, but we could see it perfectly. Thank you weird architectural people. By the look on his face, Nate had no idea what was happening either. I quickly looked around, desperately trying to find some kind of escape as the stranger began tearing apart our kitchen and rushing upstairs, to, my assumption, tear apart more stuff. He better not go into my room. OR TOUCH MY CAMERA!!

I looked behind me and felt a huge relieved sigh escape my mouth, I turned to Nate and gestured to the back door that lead to the woods outside in our backyard. He looked back at me and gave me a nod that said "sis you are a genius" I inwardly smirked in victory. Ok brain, not the fucking time right now to be conceited. We quickly, but quietly, made our way out the back door.

As soon as we were far enough, we sprinted into the woods, running as fast as we could away from the weird ass intruder. I was breathing heavily and so was Nate, but the thought of the buff guy back in our house made me keep running. I was absolutely terrified now that I realized what was actually happening. I could hear his screams and shouts from our house, saying things like:

"Where the fuck is she?!"

"She is going to pay for being mates with that weak alpha to be."

"Just you wait Grayson. When I get my hands on your mate, your going to regret the day you ever kicked me out of the pack."

"WHERE ARE YOU ROSALYN?!"

"Come out and play." I could hear the sneer in his voice as he said that. Making my heart plummet. What is he talking about? Mates? Pack? Alpha? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?! I looked at Nathan with pure fear obvious on my face. He looked back at me with the same expression but with a hint of something else. Guilt, maybe? Does he know what's happening right now?!

I ignored my thoughts as I pushed Nate to keep running with me. Right now it doesn't matter about who knows what, it matters about getting out alive. The guy looked enraged. A hundred times more scarier than Xavier ever was. And I was honestly scared of what he would do if he found me. He's like three feet taller than me, obviously way stronger than me, and he was pissed enough to tear apart our entire house. I could hear things crashing and shattering from all the way in the woods.

We continued to run as far as we could. Surprisingly, we got about a few miles into the woods, if my estimating skills are correct. We slowed down to a light jog, trying to regain our energy and not pass out from all the running we did. I could still faintly hear the sounds of yelling and things being thrown around, but I couldn't see our house in sight anymore. Which tells me we were a safe distance away, at least until he realized we weren't in the house. I looked over to Nate to see him pouting.

"Nate, what's wrong?" That was kind of a dumb question considering that we just ran like 5 miles into woods that we've never been in, well, besides the times I came out to take pictures, but I never reached this far.

"We didn't get to eat my brownies."

"Seriously. That's what your worried about right now?!" He gave me a sheepish smile in return. And people call me the food junkie. *eye roll*

We continued to lightly jog, getting as far away as we could, when I became insanely confused.

"Wait. What was all the stuff about packs, mates, alphas, and what not? And how did he know my name?! Or Grayson's! And what did he mean when he said that Gray kicked him out of the pack? What the hell is a pack?! And how is Gray or I involved in any of this!! After Xavier, I didn't plan on getting in anymore trouble with scary looking dudes! But nooooooooooo the universe hates me so much to basically throw some scary looking dude into our house!" I look up at the sky. "WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!" I looked back ahead of me, suddenly out of breath from my mini rant. I looked over to Nate to see him staring at me.

I'm Your Who-Now?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara