"heebie-jeebies" ~14

~~~~Rosie's POV~~~~

I can't believe it. I'm also very confused. Why does he want me to meet his family? Are they like some kind of body guards or something? How is that going to protect me from Xavier? AKA A HUGE POWERFUL GANG LEADER!! Ugh. My brain is going into over-overdrive.

After Gray and I had our little chat about the Xavier incident, we decided to tell the rest of our group. They all were concerned and scared for my safety, but I told them I didn't want to worry about it right now. Even though I could tell they objected to my statement they reluctantly agreed, and now we're literally having a party. Of course it's just us because if we risked inviting other people, then Xavier might find out. He has his ways. But for tonight I'm going all out. Since it's our last day back in Georgia, I wanted to have fun. We can worry about Xavier possibly coming after me later. Even though I'm 100% sure he's going to come after me, but he wouldn't do it so soon, right? Like he has to prepare whatever scheme he's planning....right? Ugh, I just want to forget about this all right now. And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

I quickly finish my shower, and get dressed into my ripped jeans, with a fit black long sleeve shirt. I blow dry my hair, and run my hands through it a few times to give it a nice little wave. I make my way downstairs where the triplets have some music playing, Log bought the snacks, and Gray got the pizza. I think Nate was just a bystander. Hehe, we both do be lazy. I laughed silently to myself. I notice everyone just finished setting up so I crank the music a bit louder, and yell, "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED BITCHES!" Everyone laughs but starts dancing either way. Log comes up to me and shouts over the music so I can hear her, "For someone who was against this party you sure are amping it up!" We both laughed at that. 

"What can I say? Sometimes a girl just wants to let loose." I shrug innocently and pull Log to our makeshift dance floor. We start dancing like crazy people, jumping up and down and waving our hands around as we sung along to the music that was playing.

Hey, you, same time and the same place

We can get shitfaced, yeah-yeah

Hey, you, there's a lot that I wanna say

But that's for another day, okay

Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss the bottle all night

Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss the bottle, yeah

Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss the bottle all night

Hello, goodbye

We continued singing along to Machine Gun Kelly, we actually didn't sound too bad, as we could both sing semi-good. Gray soon came up to us, "Hey girls you seem to be having a good time!" He chuckled. I laughed along with him, "Yeah, you could say that." He started dancing with us, the same amount of crazy - if not more - and we had a blast. 

Soon hours passed, and we were still dancing around like crazy, nearing 4 pm. We started around noon so we were all pretty tired by now, but still dancing. 

"Alright, I need a break. If I keep dancing like this I'm going to lose my feet!" I laughed at Log's exclamation. "C'mon Lynn we need girl time, being surrounded by so many boys is giving me too much testosterone vibes."

"Log, that doesn't even make sense. And you know the rules, only Gracie can call me Lynn because she's adorable. Plus Blake called me that and I currently despise him." 

She pouted in response. "But it's such an adorable nickname for youuuuu."

"Girl stop whining." I rolled my eyes and shot her a glare that shut her up pretty quickly.