"spill the tea sis" ~21

After I dropped Gray off at his house, wait correction, mansion, I began my 30 minute drive home. During the ride I realized how happy I was too finally - almost - figure out the secret my brother was keeping from me. Even if it might be bad, bad enough for him to ignore me, I'm happy to finally be able to talk about it. Sure, I'm absolutely terrified to figure out what almost destroyed our relationship, but I'm sure we can get through it. I think.

Trying to keep the negativity out of my mind, my thoughts drifted to Gray. I know I promised myself no more guys, but I can't help but feel he's different. I can just tell he's not like my previous boyfriends, that he's not going to break my heart. I didn't realize it until now, but I think I'm falling for him. I started to think about all the times we're together, or more accurately, I started thinking about him. We've only known each other for a little over a month, but it feels like I've known him my whole life.

I love his laugh, his smile, the way his eyes light up when he talks about something he loves. The adorable face he makes when he's confused or doesn't understand something. I love how whenever someone insults any of his friends or family, he immediately defends them and gets ready to fight, his fierce loyalty to all of his loved ones. The way he crushes me in his hugs, but at the same time manages to keep a gentle tenderness, like he doesn't want to break me. I love how every movie night we have, we end up cuddling each other on the couch, only to wake up in a compromising and awkward position later. I love the way he smells exactly like nature does after it rains, giving me a sense of comfort I don't think I've felt with anyone else. I love how he always seems to know what upsets me, and always knows how to fix it.

I just love him.

Wait. Nope. I didn't just think that. No. Not at all. I mean I've never even loved my ex boyfriends. How could I possibly love someone that I met barely two months ago?!

You know what? It was just a spur of the moment thought. I was just thinking about the things I like about him. Not love. Because that's weird. And way too hella soon. I mean yeah I feel sparks everytime we touch, like the universe is literally trying to pull us together. But I mean. C'mon! That's crazy! There's no such thing as soulmates. Yeh! I'm just being my usual over thinking self. I'm stressed and worried about what my brother's hiding that all my other thoughts are just going crazy. Yep! That's it!

After my internal monologue of craziness, I take a deep breath to calm my erratically beating heart. My thought process of breathing - yes I had to physically remind myself to breath - was broken when I pulled into the familiar rocky driveway. I unbuckled my seatbelt and walked into my house.

"Honey I'm homeeeeeee" I sung out in my attempted guy voice. It didn't really work out that well. I heard chuckling from the kitchen and decided to follow it. As soon as I walked into the somewhat small room I froze, standing as still as a statue, trying not to laugh at the compromising scene in front of me.

Needless to say, my efforts failed.

I began laughing so loud, I probably sounded like a dying witch. There. In broad daylight, with no concern whatsoever for the attire he was wearing, was my brother. In the girliest apron our mom owns, humming silently as he continued on with baking whatever sweet treat he decided. While wearing one of mom's tank tops, and one of dad's boxers, with a the brightest shade of pink hair. Yes. Pink hair. And let's not forget the princess-like makeup that decorated his face.

"Uh...Um....." there was a long pause as I couldn't continue my sentence without breaking into laughter once again. And my brother still not having a care in the world, as he began singing Taylor Swift. As I tried to quickly sober myself up, but ultimately failing as my laughter lasted for about 10 minutes, I continued on with what I was saying before.