"fireworks" ~25

The next morning I woke up with a huge smile on my face as I recalled last night's events. After Gray and I were just hugging each other in the bathroom, he asked me to go out on a date with him. I internally squealed when he said that, my mind was doing a full on victory dance. Shortly after that we said goodnight and went to bed, needless to say, I went with a smile gracing my lips.

I heard a knock on my door and the scent of nature after it rains immediately hit me, if it's even possible, my smile grew. I told Gray to come in as I sat up in my bed, still trying to wake up as I am not a morning person and it is currently 8am. 

"Morning Love." Gray greeted me with a quick kiss. "Morning Gray." I smiled. My cheek bones hurt from smiling so much but I honestly couldn't care less. He went to lay in bed next to me and I cuddled into his side with his arm around my shoulders. I sighed, content with my life at the moment.

"So, what are we doing for our date tonight?" I questioned, looking up at him. He gave me a mischievous smile and said, "It's a surprise Love, but wear jeans and tennis shoes." Ok, well I'm  confused but also excited. I've never been on a date where the guy surprised me, so this is going to be interesting.

"Um, ok?" He chuckled and gave me a kiss on my forehead. When he got out of my bed, I couldn't keep the pout off of my face. Why does he have to leaveeeeee.

"I'm going to go pick out a few movies for us to watch. Any suggestions?" This time I smirked mischievously. I jumped up and tackled him in a hug, he thankfully caught me. He looked at me questioningly. "Uh Love. Should I be scared?" Nate chose the perfect time to walk by my room, and my door just happened to be wide open. 

"With Rosalyn, you should always be scared." I chuckled and nodded, agreeing with my brother as he continued walking past my room.

Gray looked at me, this time a bit more scared. Hehe. "So, uh, w-what movie did you have in mind." 

I didn't waste anytime answering his question as I shouted in his ear, "SUPERNATURAL!" He jumped from my sudden scream and I just laughed at him, while burying my head into the crook of his neck. I could vaguely hear Nate yell, "Good luck bro!" After I said that and I just laughed even more. I mean honestly, he really should have expected this.

"Wait, isn't supernatural a tv show?" I chuckled, with my head still buried in his neck I mumbled out a barely audible "Yep!" While popping the "p".

He laughed and nodded his head, "Ok, we can watch it. Is it on Netflix?" I repeated my "Yep" and hugged Gray closer.

He ended up carrying me around while he got Netflix set up in his room with a bunch of snacks, blankets, and pillows. I am already loving this day. The thought made my smile widen. I eventually had to pee, so I wiggled down and off of him, then walked to my bathroom. 

After I did my business, I quickly brushed my hair and teeth then made my way back over to Gray's room. He was already one with the blankets and snacks as I walked in. I laughed at him and went to join the premade blanket burrito. I grabbed the remote and pressed play on the first episode of Supernatural. 

~~~~~~~~

A few hours later it was noon, and we were already a good half way through season one. Throughout the episodes, Gray kept complaining about the inaccuracy of the werewolves that were in the show and I was full out laughing.

"I mean come on! We aren't weak to silver and we don't eat human hearts! That's just gross!!" I was dying of laughter at this point.

"Baby it's just a show." I abruptly stopped laughing when I realized what I just called him. Gray didn't seem to mind though as he pulled me closer.