"I'm your who-now" ~24

Start from the beginning

"Gray, I-I'm confused what are you saying?"

"Just shut up and kiss me." And with that his lips were on mine. I stood there frozen, not knowing what to do. Was this really happening right now? Was Gray kissing me? The guy I was undeniably in love with, and who was apparently my soul mate? Does he really feel the same way about me as I do about him?

Before I could respond to the kiss, he slowly pulled away, "Uh Love, I think you accidentally unblocked your thoughts from me." 

"Wha- I did?!" I shrieked, as I quickly looked down at my feet, a prominent blush coating my cheeks. He chuckled, the deep sound reverberating around the room. He tilted my head up and leaned in closer, his lips just barely brushing mine. Making my entire body dance with sparks and electricity, "Don't worry Love. I am undeniable in love with you too." With that, he kissed me again. This time I immediately returned the kiss, his tongue swiped across the seam of my lips, asking for entrance. I happily obliged and parted them, our tongues danced together, his, ultimately dominating the kiss. We were now fully making out in the living room, and I've never felt so happy before. 

"Alpha! There's a-" Whoever was talking abruptly stopped as they walked into the room. I pulled away from Gray and looked down at the floor, embarrassed someone had just walked in on us making out. Gray let out a low, intimidating growl. Well, at least that makes a lot more sense now.

"This better be important Mason."

"U-Uh y-yeah. David's at the borderline of our territory. Yelling about the revenge he's going to get on you and someone named Rosalyn. The few guards there are trying to hold him off but it's not working, he's much stronger than them, and brought backup."

"Damn it! Ok, get all of our best fighters and send them to deal with David, I'll join in a moment."

"Gray! What do you mean you'll join them?! You heard Mason! He's stronger and has backup! You can't go what if you get hurt!" He looked at me, a small smile gracing his lips.

"Love, I'll be fine. I've dealt with David before and he threatened you. Nobody threatens my mate." His growl was low and protective, in short it was hot. But I was still worried about him going out there and fighting those dudes off.

"Gray, please. What if you get hurt?"

"I promise Rosie, I'll be fine. I'm bringing some of my best fighters with me and we'll handle him. He broke into your house and threatened you. I'm not letting it go."

I huffed. "Fine, but promise you'll come back as soon as you can." He chuckled and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I promise. Nathan!" I watched as Nate strolled back into the room. Huh. I didn't even know he left.

Well of course I didn't, I was too occupied doing....other....things.....

"You guys need to stay in here ok? I'll have a few guards come in and protect you."

"Gray we can protect ourselves. I know self defense you know." I said.

"I know, but you've never fought or trained with a werewolf. I don't want you getting hurt either."

I grumbled out a small "fine" and watched as Gray left the room and some other guys came in. I went over and sat on the couch with Nate, who put his arm around my shoulder and gave me a comforting hug.

"He'll be ok sis."

"I hope so." I slowly started drifting into a deep sleep, the weight of the day finally getting to me.

~~~~~~~~

I felt someone gently shaking me. "Sis, c'mon get up. Gray just got back." At the sound of his name, I unexpectedly jumped up and off the couch, making Nate fall on the ground. I chuckled at him and turned around when I smelled Gray's sent, mixed with...blood?! I looked at Gray and saw his busted lip and cuts and bruises all on his face and knuckles.