One | Found It

Please vote!!

Y/N PoV

"Y/N come down for breakfast!" My brother Yeonjun shouted from downstairs.

"Hmm~" I groaned as I hugged my pillow tighter as I heard stomps coming up the stairs.

"Y/N! Get your ass up!" Yeonjun whipped my duvet off of my body making me hunch my body around the pillow I still hand in my grip. "Come on~ you're going to be late for college Y/N!" He pulled the pillow from my arms but I stayed still.

"YAH!" I slapped his chest when he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom.

"Get dressed lazy." He ruffled my already messy hair before shutting the bathroom door on his way out.

I quickly undressed myself still half asleep and got into the shower and started to scrub away.

I blow dried my hair and left it down to it's resting against the middle of my back and grabbed my phone and put it in my jumper pocket at the front as I walked down the stairs

"Morning Y/N." Dad smiled at me while sipping on his coffee and watching the news.

"Morning dad." I also passed him a smile "Morning mom, morning Yeonjun." I walked past them and into the kitchen to make some cereal.

"Morning hun."

"Morning lazy bum."

"Yeonjun you might want to leave for work now or else you'll be late." Mom piped as she checked the time— Yeonjun is a doctor.

"Oh right!" He scoffed the last bit of toast in his mouth before coming over to me who was pouring in the milk and kissed my cheek and mumbled "bye" before doing the same to mom and dad.

When he walked out of the house, I sat down at the dining table and started eating.

//

Listening to music as I walked in the pathway on my way to school, I had an anxious feeling in my gut as people either walked passed me or glanced at me as they looked around to check if it was safe to cross the road.

I never was really comfortable around people. People kind of...scared me. It would get to the point where I would have to step out of lessons, have a panic attack, or even get so overwhelmed with the amount of people there are and would start to cry without moving a muscle in my face.

There was one time that I had unknowingly cried in my art class while I was painting and the teacher had come up to me concerned and I was confused until she told me that I was crying. She told me to take a minute and to step outside of the class to recompose myself and I deeply respect her for that.

As I turned up to the school, I put my earphones and phone into my little bag and walked to my first lesson with my head tilted to the floor. I took my seat on a wooden stool that had a cushion sewn into it and set up my station.