S03 E07: Fun in LA- Fear Pong + Special Announcement?

Beginne am Anfang

"The exes are here."

Michelle rolled her eyes and flipped her off, before entering further into the room and going into the room Santana was just in.

//

Charlize, Gal and Michelle stood in front of the camera.

"Tell us a little bit more about your past and stuff."

They looked at Gal who nodded.

"Well, she and I met last 2010. She was expanding her potfolio and during that time, I was already staring in small roles so it was an advantage for the both of us."

"We were actually friends at first, then a year later, i guess she grew some balls  cause she asked me out on a date, went to a few, the eventually asked me to be her girlfriend. Dated fkr 1 and a half years."

Then they turned to Chalize.

"We met on the set of Snow White and the Huntsman, she was the director actually. I was already kind of interested in her but she was still dating Gal so zi couldn't really do anything but we kept in touch. We saw each other again at Brain on Fire and started dating."

"Why did y'all break up?"

"It's almost the same thing really, there are just some people who are better off as friends ya know? Especially during that time, I don't think I ready for a relationship."

The two nodded their heads.

"She was a huge workaholic, bigger than she is now."

"I guess because I don't want to happen what happened to me before, especially that I have Isabella. I wanted to give her everything she needs and more and I guess I forgot to draw the line."

//

When Mitch entered the other room, she saw the pingpong table all set up for beer pong, there was also a corner for all of the kids and more chairs so people could watch.

"Y'all motherfuckers ready?"

"We're just waiting for Ashlyn but she's coming already."

Michelle nodded and went to the side where her team was waiting for her. Christen came over, gave Mitch a goodluck kiss, before taking a seat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hey people of the universe, so we are here at the backrooms of the Rose Bowl Stadium for the second concert and we are gathered here today, at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, about to get drunk off our minds, mind you, this is before I have to go and perform."

"Drunk Mitch is fun Mitch!"

Michelle turned around, flipped Santana off, before turning back to the camera making the people around them chuckle.

"Anyway, is you don't know what fear pong is, it's basically beer pong except once you shoot it in the red cups and there are 10 of them with dares taped at the bottom that we would have to do. So the wives and Colin..."

She looked at Colin who was just smiling at her before looking back at the camera.

"But he is considered part of the wives, they are the ones who wrote the dares since they refuse to join us. Anyways, the teams would be Santana, Scarlett and I, and we would be going against Ashlyn, Pinoe and Tobin."

Michelle went over to her side of the table, giving jer three other bestfriends the stank eye.

"What are the names of your teams?"