Visa (Bonus Chapter 100k Special)

Start from the beginning

They eventually made it to the batch of houses that Dreams house resided in, pulling down onto his street and into the driveway, which mysteriously had two more cars than it normally did. 

"Dream..." George said questioningly looking at the Tesla and the old mini van parked next to each other. "Shh. Surprise." 

George rolled his eyes, looking at the wide open front door, and he could catch a glimpse of the brightly colored banners through the living room window. 

"Dream, I said no party." George whined, sliding out of the passengers side. "Not a party." Dream said looking over the top of the car. George frowned, he was tired after the flight, he just wanted to relax, but he figured he could at least deal with a little bit of socializing.

Dream opened up the backseat, pulling out Georges luggage and followed him to the front door. George carefully approached the door, spotting Patches lurking around the door. George crouched down, holding out his hand to let her approach, which she did, and after a moment he picked her up and held her.

Suddenly, Cat rounded the corner of the dining room and George smiled, having missed his cat. It was obvious he was missed as well as Cat started rubbing up against his leg and weaving around him. 

"He missed you, made a mess for the first couple days." Dream mentioned quietly, dragging the suitcase in behind him. "Better than him being stressed while I'm packing everything away." George replied scratching behind Patches' ears. 

"Hey!"

George looked up, startled, and let his arms go slack as Patches started to squirm after being scared. Karl was standing down the hall in the kitchen, waving his hand. Quackity and Sapnap popped their heads over and the smile that grew on Georges face became contagious. 

He of course knew Sapnap would be there because he moved in a couple months ago to be closer to his best friend, and to also help with Dreams anxiety. But seeing Karl and Quackity was a welcomed surprise because he never expected to see them this soon. 

"You didn't tell me they would be here." George said, looking behind himself at Dream. "Surprise." Dream mumbled with a little smile. It was obvious he still had reservations about talking to the two in person but despite that he didn't seem to be too anxious about it. 

"Come on Gogy, we have cake waiting!" Sapnap cried, ready to dig into the cake they bought for the occasion. "Oh hush." George replied, heading down the hall.

 Dream detoured to drop off Georges luggage, but he was quick to rejoin the crowd in the kitchen. 

Dreams mom was in there, slicing up the dessert, Drista relaxed in a chair watching, and waiting curiously for her portion. 

"Hi dear." Dreams mom said softly, looking over her shoulder at her son. "H-Hi mom." He replied quietly. 

"Take a seat, I'll get you all a piece in just a moment alright?" 

Dream nodded heading to the only seat left at the dining table. Talking to his mom always seemed to be the hardest part of his improvement, and it constantly frustrated him that he couldn't get a clear sentence out without stuttering or feeling a waver in his voice. 

George could tell that Dream was feeling off, watching him sit down and just absently stare at the table. It was supposed to be a happy day, and he couldn't help but feel bad that his boyfriend still had to deal with his anxiety. 

"Hey, don't beat yourself up over it, you're doing so much better than before. If you need a break take it, we understand." George said softly, keeping a gentle hand on Dreams shoulder.