Day 3

Today was their meet and greet. They wanted to have it together as a group, and it proved to be one of the most tiring things they had ever done to date. It was a vicious cycle of hellos, receiving gifts, taking pictures and signing anything they were offered.

As much as they loved and appreciated the people that took time out of their day to support them, they were tired as hell.

The line never seemed to end, with the booming popularity and demand for a picture with Dream, because of his recent, and VERY popular face reveal.

One fan in particular walked up, with hearing aids, and she beamed when she arrived. She waved at them, but mostly at Clay in particular. He waved back, noticing her non verbal greeting, which was the first of the day. All the other girls had squealed when they walked up, but not this girl.

They had a little conversation in sign language, bonding over the moment, and it was extremely refreshing for Clay, who now buzzed with energy. They took a few goofy group photos before sending her off.

Now Clay was ready to get through the rest of the never ending crowd. And the line really never did end because they closed off the meet and greet at a certain time, with hundreds of people still left in the cue. People threw fits, and many people wrote about it on twitter, but the time slot closed and the line was cut off.

They were promptly escorted to the back hallways of the meet and greet aisle. Clay quickly pulled out his phone, feeling guilty because he couldn't say hi to everyone who had waited so patiently.

-------

@ dreamwastaken

Hey! Just wanted to say sorry to those who weren't able to see me today, the line was massive and I couldn't even begin to thank you all for the overwhelming support! If you see me walking around feel free to ask for a picture if you couldn't get one today <3

-------

He tweeted. He felt so bad.

He was scrolling through the replies, most being pretty positive.

"Are you that Dream guy?" Some burly man asked, approaching quickly. "Hey dude, chill." Nick said, stepping in front of Clay as a precaution.

Where the fuck was security when you needed them?

"Answer my question, you're that Dream dude right?" The man asked again, looking for answers. He shoved Nick onto the ground, which made Nick pissed in response.

"You made my daughter cry!" The man yelled in a deep tone, pointing a crooked finger at Clays chest. Clay sat and watched, and tried to keep himself calm, he couldn't break down with all the other streamers and workers watching. But he couldn't help but let his breathing go ragged.

Which was a bad idea because his lack of composure lead to ensuing panic.

"I want you to apologize, we spent a lot of money to be here and meet you!"

Clays eyes started to water. His throat was closing. He couldn't breathe. His legs felt like jelly.

"Hey, dick head. Hes not responsible for your financial decisions. He doesn't owe you anything, especially after whatever the hell that was." Nick was now off the ground, fuming and pushing the guy away. He didn't care that he was twice his size.

George was now in front of Clay, trying to calm him down. He had his hands, placed carefully on the others face, wiping away the tears. "Hey, hey you, its okay. I'm right here. Steady breathing, in and out, in and out." George repeated softly, looking at Clays face.

Clay looked up slowly, into Georges deep brown eyes, he looked for some kind of unspoken affirmation, and he got one a thousand times over. George quickly pulled him into a tight hug, wrapping his arms securely around his torso.

"I'm sorry, its my fault." Clay quietly sobbed, only loud enough for George to hear. "No its not, its never your fault. Nobody blames you." George reassured, rubbing circles around Clays back. "You promise?" Another quiet whisper.

"I promise." George said.

By now security had gotten a hold of the man, and they escorted him to a police car outside the venue.

The trio was also escorted, but to their hotel room so that no more incidents could occur.

Once back at the room and settled in, Clay was coddled like a baby. Normally he would protest, but the day had just been so long and he was just so tired, that he let George wrap him in blankets, and bring him tea, and do all the small things that he did.

George didn't mind though, he was just happy that his friend was still talking. Normally after something like that he would just stop vocalizing, and resort to purely sign language and texting. He was getting better, he was improving.

George was now cuddled up against Clay, keeping him company in the bed. He felt happy, weirdly. Despite what had happened, he felt good.

"Thank you George." Clay mumbled with a little smile. "Of course Dream." George replied, looking up. However Clay felt like his thanks wasn't enough, like saying the words didn't express his feelings enough. But he didn't need words, he never did.

He thought about it for a second. Hopefully this wouldn't backfire.

Here goes...

Clay leaned down, waiting for some form of confirmation from the other, and when he saw the lightest nod he ever saw in his life, he went in.

They kissed, ever so gently, to preserve the fragile atmosphere.

Clays heart was racing. But so was Georges.

When they both pulled back, they looked into each others eyes, frozen for a moment. They didn't want to lose this. Not then, not ever.

When what happened started to register, they looked at each other nervously, which caused them to break out into laughter. All their worries seemed to slip away as their wishes were granted.

Nick, being the unlucky guy he was, walked in right after, with Karl trailing close behind.

"Hey I brought Karl! He feels bad so he brought Jackbox!" Nick said innocently. The poor guy didn't know that his two best friends had just kissed, something he had been waiting for for months. He missed out.

And yes he would find out shortly thereafter when he questioned why the two had been so cuddly. He would get mad, but then congratulate them as any good friend would do.

He would just be so very mad at himself that he missed it.

He could have gotten a video and posted it on Twitter to make fun of them (as any good friend would do).

A|N

Was I planning on making them kiss this chapter? not at all. But for the story line to go the way I want it to, this works well.

hahahaha hope you like it though!

Also this is your reminder to treat CC's with respect, and understand they are human, because even though this chapter is completely fictional, it is 100% a possible scenario for anyone out there. Just be a nice human being please.

feedback appreciated!

-wowie <3