Visa (Bonus Chapter 100k Special)

The day had finally come. George was on yet another plane, on a course for Orlando. The familiarity of this routine was warped by the fact that Georges apartment back in London was empty, and packages had been slowly but surely arriving at Dreams house. He had sent them in advance so that when he finally got there he would have everything he needed. 

He was sitting on the plane, trying to ignore the business man snoring obnoxiously next to him. Dream had insisted on buying George a first class ticket like he normally would, but George declined, like he normally would. 

George felt like he really understood planes by now, after travelling back and forth between America and the UK. He had learned what foods to avoid, the best seats on the plane, the best technique to fall asleep so that it could go by faster. Of course the sleep one was ineffective at the moment with the repeated rasp of the snoring guy next to him. 

George rolled his eyes, wishing that he could have at least gotten a bit more sleep, but that didn't matter because it seemed like the plane was finally landing. People were starting to get situated in their seats, making sure they were ready to descend. George did the same, securing himself and staring out the window to watch the runway get closer. 

Soon enough we was grabbing his bags, leaving the plane, and waiting at baggage claim. 

Unfortunately Dream wasn't there waiting for him like he would at the start. They learned the hard way that they would quickly be swarmed by all sorts of people who recognized the ever popular Minecraft Youtubers. Thats not to say that George wasn't approached a few times on his way out, but it was nothing compared to when his boyfriend was there. Dreams sheer popularity piled onto Georges just seemed to attract massive amounts of people for no reason. 

A lot of the times it would stress Dream out as well, knowing that people would attempt to strike up a conversation, not understanding the circumstances. He was obviously getting a lot better, but George had a gut feeling that Dream would probably never be able to just start talking to complete strangers. In the end it was probably for the best to let Dream wait for George out in the car. 

George quickly spotted said car, parked and running exactly where Dream said he would be. He smiled a bit, heading straight to the vehicle. Dream hadn't noticed him, he was distracted by his phone, so George decided that the backseat was a good spot to keep his luggage for the ride. He pulled the door open a little bit more aggressive than normal to spook the blonde a bit, and it worked quite well. Dream jumped, turning back to look at who had opened his car door so quickly. The startled look in his eyes was quickly replaced by a happy look, and he had a big smile.

"Hey." George said quietly, pushing the suitcase further into the car. "Hi." Dream replied, looking at what was obviously an overstuffed piece of luggage. George gave a quick smile before closing the door and opening up the passengers side and slipping in. 

"How was it?" Dream asked, watching as George pulled his seatbelt across his body. "Good," George replied as he looked over at Dream who was still looking, even while putting the car into drive. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" George asked blushing a bit. "You're here... you're staying." Dream replied with a big goofy grin. 

"Yep, officially a US citizen, now please pay attention to the road you idiot." George added, pushing Dreams face towards the road. 

Dream chuckled, turning up the music as he pulled out of the airport. He was humming along nodding his head and tapping on the steering wheel as they took the familiar route back to his house. George had memorized the way by now and he could probably drive it himself if he really had to.