Day 5

The last day. It started very early for all of them, having stayed up until 3 am in one of the provided suites. They laughed, some people cried, overall they were having a great time with each other. And while they mingled, they seemed to forget that they would be all over the world in 24 hours.

Wilbur and Fundy and Jack were all sharing a bottle of vodka. Others sipping on beers, and some just nursing a cup of water or a can of soda.

George had a beer, but he wasn't going overboard like some. He was just slowly sipping it throughout the night, being careful with himself. Clay had water, and Nick had a cup of soda, despite trying to sneak some vodka into a solo cup and pass it off as water.

And while the entire room was pure chaos, cramming people like Ranboo, Tommy and Tubbo, in a room with people like Phil, Techno and Bad. It also had a very laid back and solemn feeling lingering around the crowded suite.

But that feeling was stripped away when half of those people woke up with powerful hangovers.

It was funny because Clay pestered Nick for the rest of the day, about how he almost had to handle screaming fangirls with a searing headache. Nick rolled his eyes and played it off, but he was secretly glad his friend had smelled the alcohol permeating from the cup, and promptly took it and gave it to Wilbur (who was too far gone by then anyways).

They didn't have any scheduled events that day, so they mostly took to wandering around the convention hall again, with hats on to at least hide them the smallest bit. It worked for the most part, and they were only rushed by a hoard of girls every so often.

George liked to look at all the stands that sat in the aisles, stopping at the most random ones to admire the different things that were being sold.

They stopped at a few print stands, which carried the artists work, and some of that work was of the Dream Team. So when Clay saw one poster in particular, he immediately grabbed it to buy it. He handed it to the artist, and handed her a $100, far too much for the price. When she tried to give him the change, he only looked up, showing his face better, and winked at her with a finger over his mouth.

When he turned around with the art in hand, she squealed, and this made Clay smirk. He would have too much fun with that.

They wandered a little bit more, George keeping close by Clays side, keeping their pointer fingers linked. It didn't look like they were holding hands per say, but it was the thought that counted. And while they weren't officially dating in their eyes, the little sign of affection made their hearts flutter.

Clay was tempted to grab hold of Georges hand, and intertwine their fingers, but he wanted to take this at Georges pace. He already knew how he felt, but he didn't quite know how far George had fallen, so he didn't push.

Soon enough the convention hall was closing, and they had to pack up. The moment was bittersweet, but the fact that they were just going to a different location, but still together, kept the energy up. They packed up, and said their goodbyes to the friends that hadn't caught their flights yet.

And once they were ready to depart, the three loaded into Nicks car, and headed to his house.

It was only a pitstop as they had rented out a house for the month, but set up equipment  had been delivered, and they needed to grab it. They popped in, met Mr. and Mrs. Nap, and then quickly loaded up Nicks car to head over to the other house.

It was only about a 30 minute drive away, and the ride was quick. The house itself was really pretty, having brightly colored panels that varied in hues. Some would be a hot pink, while others consisted of a forest green. George had a slight look of disgust as his eyes took in the exterior.

"What's that face for?" Nick asked, seeing George with his nose scrunched up and his eyebrows creased up. "Why would anyone decided that this color palette would be acceptable for someone's home." His hands circled around his view of the building, and he remained confused as the two others broke out into laughing, or in Clays case, wheezing.

"Ha! What do you mean this house is like, really pretty." Nick replied, looking back at the varied colors on the house. "Well for starters is just a jumbled mess of brown and yellow, and then there are just spots of blue. Makes no sense."

This statement caused Clay to start laughing harder. They both had forgotten that George was painfully colorblind, so of course the house looked ugly.

"Oh shit! I forgot, lol George is colorblind!" Nick pointed with a stupid smile on his face. George just rolled his eyes as he started to make his way into the house so he could maybe get settled in.

"It really does look awful though." He mumbled as he walked through the front door.

A|N

Last con day!

Feedback is really appreciated!

-wowie