Comfort in Silence

"Pack it up heatwaves! Come on get in the picture." Nick whined holding up his phone. They had been MIA from the internet for over a week now and people were getting worried so they figured they would at least let them know they were alive. Clay and George had been attached at the hip since they finally figured their shit out the day before.

Even though Georges injuries weren't currently visible, and they were able to hide Clays sling in the picture, his black eye was still painfully obvious in the photo, and Nicks bruised nose was also in shot. So when the photo was posted to everyone's twitter at the same time, people speculated, made theories. Some even went to far as to say Nick and Clay had gotten into a fist fight and hurt each other.

Other people said not to get involved in their personal problems, knowing that they kept everything private for a reason.

Once everything was said and done, they transferred to the couch to watch the TV. They all sat together, some closer than others. And when referring to some, it was painfully obvious that George and Clay were snuggled up against each other, with Georges head rested on the others lap. Nick felt left out, but he was alright with his friends being happy, especially after everything they had gone through together.

As close as Nick and Clay were, he knew that the relationship would happen, regardless of if it was romantic or platonic. He was happy no matter how they decided to label things anyways. They were truly meant to be.

"Oh hey, Bad texted me. I wonder what he wants." George said, looking at his phone which had a Discord notification.  "Oh, he saw the picture and is worried." George stated, looking at a very concerned message.

They all decided to take a break from their phones for the most part, so they never actually told anyone anything, which in retrospect was probably more concerning than not.

"Call him." Nick said looking over.

George shrugged and did so, letting it wring out on speaker.

"Are you guys alright?!" Bad yelled into the phone, he obviously seemed worried. "Yes, Bad, were fine now."

That "now" was a bad idea.

"What do you mean now? What happened. Did you guys actually fight?"

"No Bad, we got into a car accident. The two love birds were stuck in the hospital for a couple days but they're alive." Nick explained, yelling to make up for the distance between him and the phone. "Car accident?! Hospital?! You guys are hurt?!"

Bad obviously seemed distressed, knowing that they had been hospitalized from a car accident was very concerning. They were his friends, he felt bad for not being there.

"Are you going to tell anyone? What about the manhunt we scheduled to record next week?"

"Well Dream broke his arm so he wont be able to play properly for a month at least. George can at least handle a computer but how are we supposed to record Dreams manhunt without Dream."

"Well then what do you expect to do?"

"I think the best thing is to not rush things. The month will pass by soon enough. They can wait a little extra."

"Alright, well if you guys need anything let me know and I'll do my best to help out. I hope you all recover well. Talk to you later. And don't hurt yourselves again or else." Bad threatened before hanging up. His normally positive and happy demeanor made the threat empty though, and the trio wasn't too scared because they knew their friend wouldn't actually hurt them.

Clay patted George a couple times, unexpectedly, which signaled he needed to get up. George looked up confused but let him up regardless. Clay headed towards the bathroom, and closed the door behind him.