𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook!" Yoongi shouted.

"I'll go with you" Jungkook crossed his arms.

"Me too. I have to help my friends. After all, we have all worked together for so long" Jimin walked around the car and opened the other car door and sat in it next to Jungkook.

"Yall! Do you maybe want to die?!" Yoongi shouted again.

"Calm down. We will need their help" Taehyung said and the last got in the car.

"Then I'm already going home and I'll trying to connect to your uncle's home camera server. Maybe I can find something..." when Hoseok said that, he started walking towards his car which was a few meters away.

"Call me when you find out something!" Yoongi said watching his friend move away from him.

"Sure!" Hoseok shouted and then Yoongi closed the car door and left the yard a minute later.
-
Y/n's pov
-
"Sir, why did you come here?" I hear the guy's voice. Did their boss come to the basement?

"Can't I go where I want in my house?" the next voice I heard looks like an older man's and deep. Is that their boss?

"I'm sorry, sir" the guy apologized.

Then I heard the upcoming steps that seemed very loud. Did he come here to kill us?

"Remove the tape from their faces" that unknown man began to speak again.

After a couple of minutes I could see again, but I couldn't speak. My mouth is still covered with tape.
I looked at Hana. Her eyes are red from crying. I'm sorry for her. She shouldn't be here. She is innocent that my brother is her boyfriend. I am Yoongi's sister, so I should suffer for what he did but not Hana.

"So we have only daughters from Min and Kim families. I won't lie, they are pretty, but it is a pity that with their beautiful faces they won't live long" yes, I was right. He is an older man. He looks like 50 years old. Or maybe older. But who he's?

"I feel that their brothers will show up soon" there was a third voice that was Yeonjun's. He came back.

"Do they already know their sisters have been kidnapped?" old man asked.

"Jin called me ten minutes ago and said that their brothers went out to look for them. I think they will be here soon. And one more thing..." Yeonjun talked.

Jin? Did I hear well? Does he help them?

"What?" the man asked.

"Jin is shot" Yeonjun said. Is it Taehyung's and brother's job? What the hell is going on here...

"Lucas, we no longer need him. Jin finished his work... send two men to kill his family. As I see he'll die soon" this man wants to kill Jin's family? But why? After all, Jin did what he had to. He is so heartless...

"Yes, sir!" that guy who spent a few hours with us left this basement room.

"Didn't you agree that you wouldn't kill his family if he kidnapp y/n and Hana?" Yeonjun asked and came closer to his boss.

"Yeah, but now I changed my mind. His family owes me so much, so they will repay me the debt when they die" old man laughed.

I didn't take my eyes off him and tried to pay as much attention as possible to his face so that when I escape from here, I could describe him to the police.

"So this girl is Min y/n?" that older man turned to me and asked Yeonjun.

"Yes, she's"

"She looks like an extraordinary girl. What is she more like? Her father or mother?" does he know my parents?

"I think she is more like her father. My father said y/n is not very similar to his sister. I mean her mother. Her character is as stubborn and disobedient as her father" my Yeonjun describe me that way? What did I do to him wrong? Wait. His dad's my mom's brother. That means, Yeonjun's my cousin? Are we still family?

"If she is like her father, then it means she is a real member of the Min family. Min family members are like that. You are not part of our family, so you don't know that we are all exactly that" this old guy talks too much. And why does he say a word "we"? Is he part of my family?

"So nice to meet you Min y/n. We finally met after so many years" have we met in the past?

I turn to Hana, she sits in shock. Not gonna lie... I also don't understand what's going on here and who's that guy.

"You don't know me? Didn't your good brother told you about me?" does he make fun of me? Am I joke to him? How should I know who he's??

"She doesn't seem to know you" Yeonjun laughed. Will he not punish Yeonjun for talking too much?

"Then I will tell her who I am and what things we have to do..."
-
Author's pov
-
"I'm back!" Namjoon exclaimed as he entered the gang house.

"What the fuck!" then he saw Jin lying on the ground among the blood.

"What happened to you? Who did this?" Namjoon ran to Jin and helped him sit down.

"I will tell you everything later, just please take me to the hospital..." Jin looks exhausted.

"Oh okay! I will help you stand up now" Namjoon gave him his hand. Jin stood up with Namjoon's help. Then a few minutes later they were already in Namjoon's car and then went to the hospital.
-
Yoongi's pov
-
We are still driving towards the street where Hoseok found y/n's phone location code. I can't stop thinking why y/n's phone is there and why and who kidnapped my sister and girlfriend.

While I was driving and everyone else was talking about what happened to them, my phone started ringing.

"It's probably Hoseok" Jimin said.

"Yes, it's Hoseok" I replied, when I saw Hoseok's name on my phone screen.

Then I picked up the phone.

"Yoongi hyung, I have some news" Hoseok started a conversation.

"What news?"

"I managed to hack into your uncle's house camera server..."

"And?"

"And I reviewed all the cams in the house"

"Did you find anything there? I don't think that uncle is guilty of kidnapping..."

"Don't think like that. I found something interesting in the house basement" Hoseok speaks with spaces in the speech.

"Did you find..."

"Yes, they are there"
-
to be continued...