haruto looked around in awe. he was supposed to pick one dish from all these shops?

"what the hell..." said haruto. "how am i supposed to pick just one from all these?"

junkyu chuckled, finding haruto cute. "you look like a small kid at Disney land. you look cute."

with a slight blush on his cheek, haruto said, "have you even been to Disneyland?"

now it was junkyu's turn to blush. "no..."

"hah."

"shut up and pick something." said junkyu embarrassed.

"hmm."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"are you going to eat that?" asked haruto, looking at the food on junkyu's plate.

junkyu shook his head. "if i eat anymore, i'll die. you can take it though i'm surprised you can eat so much. if you can eat so much why is your lunch box so small?"

"hmm...why is so small....SHIT, I'M ON DIET." said haruto, realisation hitting him hard.

"what? HAHAHA." said junkyu, cracking him up.

"i just ate a huge bowl of ramen, and your bulgogi and drank two cans of cola. oh my god, kill me."

junkyu was still cracking up. he found the whole situation rather hilarious.

"junkyu!" said haruto, his eyes wide in panic. "this is not funny."

wiping his tears, junkyu said, "i get that you're on a diet, just start over tomorrow. it's not like eating this much will affect you. plus, i don't even get why you're dieting."

haruto frowned. why was he dieting? his parents had asked him to, so he did it but was it really necessary?

haruto shook his head. he had never questioned anything his parents had done so why was he questioning it now? stupid junkyu.

"whatever. let's go home."

junkyu looked at haruto. "home? no no. we're going to the arcade."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"why are you so good at this?" asked junkyu, tired from one game.

"why are you so bad at this?" asked haruto, looking at the dance machine in front of him. it wasn't even that hard.

ah, junkyu was a lazy person. maybe that's why he sucked.

"let's go mario-karting."

---------------------------------------------------------

"why...are...you...so...good...at...this?" asked junkyu, a big "LOSE" displayed on his scream.

"isn't because you suck at this?" said haruto, smiling.

"shut up. let's go try the cranes." said junkyu, determined to win at least one game against haruto.

--------------------------------------------------------

junkyu looked at haruto, who's hands were filled with toys while all junkyu had was a tiny dog keychain.

"help me carry this, you asshole." said haruto, his hands not able to carry everything he won.

defeated and humiliated, junkyu quietly took some of the load off junkyu.

"is there anything else you want to do?" asked haruto, smiling.

junkyu looked away, bitter. "no."

-----------------------------------------------------

"junkyu? why are you so late---what the hell, where is your body?" asked jihoon, shocked to see junkyu standing with a mountain of plushies in his hand.

walking inside the house without a word, and threw all the soft toys onto their sofa and then lied down on the sofa.

"did you waste all your money on this?" asked jihoon, looking concerned.

"no, haruto got these." said junkyu.

"...haruto? well if it's his, then why did you bring home, you shameless person."

"oi, hyung. he asked me to. apparently, he couldn't take everything home. and plus, i gave something in return."

-----------------------------------------------

haruto lied down on his bed, not even a bit tired. he enjoyed so much today. of course, he wouldn't tell junkyu that. but he enjoyed it.

haruto looked at the dog keychain in his hands and spun his around his finger.

he was happy.

-------------------------------------------------

and that was today's update. how did you guys like it? let me know.

keep reading, commenting and voting

love,

pixiedust :)