***Will I be able to smile without you? Just thinking about it makes me cry. The person who protected me throughout my hard times. Now, I will protect you.***

Her wedding dress was getting heavier with every step she makes, she has a long way to go and the place feels empty, unlike her own wedding. Back then, the place wasn't this big but it felt warmer than this. The people and All of their friends watch as she walks inside and of course Jeongyeon waits for her at the altar which was undeniably the best part. Right now, Nayeon can't even see her co-star with her tears blocking her sight. The more she thinks of Jeongyeon the more pain she feels inside and the more tears run down her eyes.

Nayeon loves Jeongyeon too much she's willing to go through all this pain alone.

***Your embrace was always warm, it was my only resting place at the end of my long day.***

The closer she gets the clearer it gets. The end has finally arrived and she's sure the taller girl's not gonna show up, not after everything, not after that call. She should've called her back right then but the stubbornness prevailed. She's fighting the urge to change her mind, what for?

For something she thought was worth sacrificing.

Nayeon arrives at the end of this pathway, she stood in the middle. It was filled with flowers. It was beautiful, just like in fairy tales. Everything about it was perfect but it didn't felt like it. It was nothing compared to her wedding. No amount of flowers or even professional singers can top that day. Maybe it's just because Jeongyeon was there and not here. Maybe it's because it was Jeongyeon who sang to her. Maybe it's because of the tears that Jeongyeon has been all from her heart. Well, everything was better when Jeongyeon was here.

***You alone is enough for me because there's no need for words, I know by your eyes. Flowers bloom and wither. Every day, every moment, let's be together***

Nayeon pursed her lips, she doesn't think she'll ever get married again.

As the taping continues, Nayeon sinks deeper and deeper to this emotional hole she dug herself. Everything inside her was just mixing up. She hates it but there's nothing much she could do to stop the feeling. The guy in front of her held both of her arms.

"If anyone object to this wedding, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Nayeon looks around, she found her friends at the furthest place inside the pavilion, Sana did mention that everyone is coming. Not like they're here to stop this from happening. In fact, there's no reason for doing that, this is what the movie is supposed to happen. No one's gonna say no because this is a happy ending.

But there's only one ending Nayeon really wants to happen.

As the fake ceremony goes on, the older girl couldn't stop but notice the empty eyes that's been watching her. No one holds the same sparkle Jeongyeon's eyes have.

Well, Jeongyeon's eyes are perfect, it's kind and comforting. It has the ability to speak without using any words. Her eyes are the darkest of their kind, sometimes when she's happy it turns purple when she's sad it turns blue. Let's just say that the color of her eyes changes depending on how she feels and Nayeon has always found it amusing.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.