"Oh well it's okay", she said,

"Who's that?, I said referring to the girl standing next to Ella.

"Oh this Maddi, she goes to our school", Silver Jade said.

"Oh hi I'm Sammie", I said and smiled.

"Hi I'm Maddi", she said and smiled back.

"So were should we go first?", Ella asked.

"Mall?" I suggested.

"Yes!", all of the girls said.

After many hours of shopping Ayame, Ella, Silver Jade, Maddi and I finally arrived at my house. But Ella, Silver Jade, and Maddie decide to leave since they were very tired. So since it was Ayame and I only I wanted to get her back, earlier when we were at the mall she pushed me into a random strangers chest, so now it was my turn to get her back.

While she was at the bathroom, I texted Chanyeol telling him to come over, he quickly replied saying he'll be right over. I heard the lock from the bathroom click and Ayame came out she smiled at me and I returned it back.

"So what should we watch?", I asked while scrolling through channels. She was about to awnser when there was a knock.

"Who could that be?", Ayame asked.

"Oh.. I don't know", I said smirking.

We headed downstairs and I opened the door I saw Chanyeol standing there but I was surprised when I saw Chen standing next to him.

"Hey boys", I said and turned to see Ayame she was staring at Chanyeol.

"Hey Sammie", Chen said and gave me a hug.

"Hey Ayame", Chanyeol said walking to her and kissed her cheek.

"Hi Chanyeol", she said blushing.

"Let's go upstairs", I said grabbing Chen's hand and ranned upstairs.

When I got to my room I grabbed the remote and sat on my bed making room for the others to sit. Chen sat next to me while Ayame sat on Chanyeol's lap. We watched tv until midnight and Ayame had to leave, leaving Chanyeol, Chen and me.

"Sam?", Chanyeol said.

"Yeah?", I said turning to him.

"I wanna take Ayame on the date tomorrow, could you and Chen help me in the morning?", he asked.

"Yeah course", I said and smiled.

"Thank you", he said.

"I'm thirsty", I said looking down.

"Me too", Chen said.

"But it's late, I don't think there's anyone outside right now", Chanyeol said.

"Well I'm gonna go look", I said and stood up, I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes glowing red.

"I'll go with you", Chen said and stood up and his eyes were red too.

"Don't you have extra blood somewhere?", Chanyeol asked, I look down at him and see that his brown eyes are turning red also.

"I don't know let's go look", I said.

I put my jacket and shoes on and walk outside, I walk in the small storage room but to my luck there wasn't any bags left.

"I ran out", I said and walked out of the storage room.

"Well I can't wait anymore, I'm gonna try and find someone", Chen said and started to walk away.

"Wait Chen!", I yelled.

"Yeah?", He said and turned around.

"I'll go with you", I said. He grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him, I look over to Chanyeol and see that he's staring straight.

"You coming?" I asked him, he looked at me and nodded.

We walked around the neighborhood but no one seem to be outdoors at midnight. Once we started to lose hope, we saw a women walking alone. She looked like she was in her 20's and she was tall. I looked over and saw that Chen is staring at the women too.

"I say she's our victim, we haven't seen anyone else and I really can't wait much longer", Chen said.

"Okay but how?", I asked.

"Well Chanyeol could distract her and me and you could go behind her and I could cover her eyes while you cover her mouth and we take her to you house", Chen said.

"Hmm okay", I said.

And as planned Chanyeol went to distract her while me and Chen walked behind her, Chen quickly threw his hands to cover her eyes while I managed to cover her mouth. We dragged her back to my backyard and laid her down. A small scream managed to escape her mouth, but everything went quiet once Chanyeol, Chen and I bit her neck.

She quickly passed out but her pulse stopped afterwards. I wiped my mouth and stood up. I didn't enjoy being a vampire, nothing was normal and I wasn't normal. But what I didn't like the most was that we killed people and I wished we didn't have to but we really didn't have a choice either. Chen noticed my sad expression and walked over to me.

"Are you okay Sammie?", He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine", I sighed and looked down.

"I think your tired", he said and lifted my chin so I was staring into his normal brown eyes.

"Yeah it's pretty late" I said and looked away.

"Come on let's go back inside", he said and grabbed my hand pulling me back into the house.

***************************************************
Don't forget to vote! 😚

ILY! ❤️