He just stands there.

"Put the goddamn toilet seat down. Why does every guy leave it up?" I put a hand on my hip.

He does just that before stripping and getting into the shower. 

Fuck, I could stare at him all day. The way he tilts his head back to go into the water. Or the way the muscles on his back contract when he brings his arms up. Or his fucking abs. The water dripping off the crevasses. 

I finish straightening my hair and put it in a high bun. I look over at Michael and he's rinsing off the shampoo with his eyes closed; perfect timing. 

Should I do it? 

Fuck it; yolo bitch.

I strip down my clothes before carefully getting into the shower. The coolness of the bathroom escapes as the hot, humid air emerges onto my body. The tropical aroma reaches my nose as I close my eyes in contentment, before my feet make contact with the hot water pooled on the ground.

I reach up behind him and put my hands on his now really warm shoulders. He doesn't flinch like I thought he would.

"Fucking took you long enough." He mumbles. His back is still facing me as he continues rinsing the shampoo off. "Oh yeah? You planned this?" I smirk as he turns around.

"Written in the stars, babygirl." He aggressively growls before biting my earlobe and I let out a laugh. 

My lips come in contact with his as he trails his hands down to my ass. I entangle mine around the back of his neck and shoulders. "Fuck." He breaths before our eyes meet. 

No talking. No saying anything. Just the way we look into each other's eyes. Just the way he holds me. He's thinking about something. 

Without saying a word, I start kissing his neck as he leans his head back. A low chuckle leaves his mouth. "Fuckin' teasing me again." 

His grip on my ass tightens as I lightly bite the skin. 

...Yes, I was teasing him.

I stop and look into his eyes, making him ache a bit more. "Fuck, amore." He squeezes my ass once more. 

My legs start the bear the weight of my body as I start sliding down slowly as I lightly graze his sculpted legs in the process.

I look back up at him with pleading eyes and he arches his head back. I look back down and spit on the tip, circling it with my mouth. 

"You fuckin' little tease." He growls out, chuckling the slightest bit. Guess that wasn't enough for him. He puts his hands on the back of my head and starts pumping in and out of my mouth, letting out groans. 

I try not to gag since it touches the back of my throat continuously. The worst part is that it's not even all in. 

His hand on my head moves as I take over. I put my hands on the remaining part as I squeeze it a bit and give it a bit of pressure with my mouth which makes him groan more. 

It's a continuous cycle of this for a few minutes. 

"Fuck, do I cum or do I wait?" His voice raises. "Do I cum or do I wait?" It's more of a growl this time.

I don't answer him which makes him whimper. Fuck, I can hear that all day. I take one of my hands and start rubbing my clit which makes his eyes widen.

"I'm gonna cum, fuck." He whimpers. I hum 'no' with my mouth and start going faster. He cums when I cum. I start going faster with my hand as I feel the release coming closer. 

"Fuck! I'm coming." His hand holds onto the side of the glass door, supporting his body as he cums over my chest and face. I cum as I almost fall down on the floor. 

"Mmm, good girl." He grabs my neck and I take his finger and wipe the cum off my chest and put it in my mouth which only makes him smirk.

We shower for the rest of the time before getting dressed. We decided on going to the beach since it was something I've always wanted to do at Santorini.

I finish pulling on the pale blue bikini bottoms and drag Michael out of bed. "Lets go." I groan. He said he was doing something important on his laptop and I can't blame him. 

Being in the mafia is hard and shit but will his bitchass just get up. He finally gives in and throws me over his shoulder. "AY!"

A stinging sensation occurs on my ass to only realize he smacked it. I wobble like a dying fish trying to smack his, but his long torso says otherwise. 

I finally get put down and he grabs a towel and wraps it around me.

...alot.

"I'll be fine." I exhale, crossing my arms. "I just don't want some fucking creepy guy staring at you." His voice feel scared. 

"Why? jealous already?" I laugh. I feel his cool ringed hand grab my naked waist as he puts his lips down to my ear. "Not jealous, I just know what thoughts those other fuckers have."

I stay quiet at that. Sometimes he fucking intimidates me in a way that doesn't make me scared,

but horny.

"You know I wouldn't do anything, right." I give him a small smile, putting my hands up against his chest. 

"Of course I fucking know." He says, tucking a peice of hair behind my ear and playing with my piercings.  

My chin tilts up with his fingers as he crosses his lips with mine. And it just feels like every other time we've kissed; the first time. 

Butterflies arise in my stomach and I trail my hand to his jaw and slowly make my way up to his fluffy, brown hair.

"I love you." He mutters against my lips. 

"I love you." I whisper, putting my hand back against his jaw.

"E lo farò sempre." 

***

-Dhruvi Parmar

Saturday May 1, 10:37 pm