𝟤𝟢 | 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁

Start from the beginning

He tried to block out everything- he closed his eyes tightly and covered his ears. Everything was too much. Too much.

Too much.

Too much.

Too much.

Then his eyes shot open.

Glass shattered everywhere, the lamps and lights exploded, and they were thrown to the ground by force.

The problem was, Yeonjun never intended to do that.

His emotions took control of him. Again.

The emergency lights in the hotel room were automatically switched on, and Yeonjun saw the rest of the boys unconscious on the floor, blood dripping from their noses.

Did he do that to them too?

Yeonjun sat there alone and afraid as he heard police sirens from afar- they were absolutely screwed.

***

He woke up in a white room- white walls, white ceiling, white floor, white table, white chairs, you name it.

Then he noticed his hands, arms and legs were tied to a chair.

He felt absolutely drowsy, almost like he was drugged. But hey, there was a high chance he definitely was.

Yeonjun looked around him, and it looked like there also was a chair right behind him with a person also tied to it. Was it Beomgyu? Hueningkai? Soobin? He couldn't tell.

"You're awake." A man in a white coat said, approaching Yeonjun slowly. He was probably a doctor or scientist of some sort.

Then he started interrogating Yeonjun, asking him his name, age, family history and so on.

The doctor left for a while and came back with a couple of objects, ranging from a small ball to a large chair.

"I heard you have telekinesis, can you please demonstrate it for me?" the doctor asked.

Yeonjun knew it. They were obviously here for his abilities.

"No." he replied shortly.

"No? There are consequences if you don't cooperate, Choi."

"He said no, you can shut up now." the person tied to the chair behind Yeonjun said, and Yeonjun couldn't help but feel that voice was oddly familiar.

The doctor smirked and walked over to the person, leaning in front of his face.

"And what might your name be, you imbecile?"

"Kang Taehyun."

Yeonjun's heart skipped a beat. Was it really Taehyun? But didn't he die?

And then he remembered how Soobin said he'll be fine, but he won't be the same Taehyun they knew.

"So Taehyun, tell me. How are you related to Choi Yeonjun?" the doctor asked.