Massive Forhead

Lucia was standing in a field. Her eyes still recovering from the flash.

"What's going on?" A female voice asked quietly.

"It's a human!" A male voice yelled excitedly. 

"Is it Our Human?" Asked the first voice.

Lucia focused her vision. She blinked multiple times. "Why do your ears look like that?" She asked pointing at a girl in a red shirt.

"Huh?" Asked replied the girl.

"You okay human?" Asked a girl with glasses.

Lucia looked at the children. A dark skinned girl in a red shirt, a boy in blue, a girl with glasses in a green shirt, a mini Amelia and a pink haired girl who had a funny looking forehead... 'AMELIA?' Lucia's head snapped back to look at her girlfriends look alike. She had half the muscle mass but had the same sharp eyes.  Confused Lucia stumbled towards the double and poked her in the cheek. Lucia's finger prodded the girls cold skin.

"So is it or is it not Luz?" Asked the girl in red. Her head tilted to the side.

"No, I don't think it is." Said forehead girl.

"Definitely not Luz." Glasses confirmed as the boy in blue nodded his head in agreement.

"Luz would not be poking me." Amelia Jr hissed as she slapped away Lucia's hand.

"Luz?" The words left Lucia's mouth. Her eyes widened in shock as she grabbed Amelia Jr. "Luz is here?"

"Huh? Where else would she be?" Amelia Jr asked. "This is her home."

"Her home is on Earth!" Lucia said shaking Amelia Jr back and forth. Lucia's dark brown eyes looked into gold.

Confusion spread through the group. Each of the children's faces getting twisted as they considered what Lucia had just said.

"How do you know Luz?" Asked forehead, the teens head flickered.

Lucia paused looking at forehead in horror. "Do you have three eyes?" Flesh melted away as forehead girl's massive forehead melted into nothing, leaving a third eye blinking in it's place.

"Uh oh." It said.

Lucia blacked out.