When the other guests left, Zhuo Yun said happily to Xu Ran, "Bro Xu, I'm here to thank you. My spouse is pregnant! Ha ha, it's nearly two months now." He jumped about excitedly.

Hearing the news, Xu Ran was also happy for him. He knew that Zhuo Yun had been looking forward to it for five years, and now his hope came true at last. Xu Ran said to him, "Congratulations to you. Don't forget to invite me to have happiness candies then."

"Of course. How can I forget you, Bro Xu?"

However, Zhuo Yun suddenly showed a worried look, "Bro Xu, do you think it's because I promised my spouse I'd let him go after he has a baby? He's been a little glum since he got pregnant. It's no use trying to coax him."

As a love "expert" who had never been in love, Xu Ran thought that this should be a good phenomenon, "Mr. Zhuo, I think your spouse should also have you in his heart, but it's only that he can't let go of you."

"Ah!" Zhuo Yun opened his mouth wide, "Bro Xu, are you telling the truth?"

Xu Ran rolled his eyes and said to himself, 'I'm not your spouse. How can I know if it is true or not?'

Xu Ran could only explain patiently, "How is the guy you're looking for, Mr. Zhuo? I believe the person is the source of your spouse's heart knot. Bring the person to your spouse if you find him. Bring his family with him if he already has one. I don't think your partner would blame you as long as they live happily. There's even the Spring Festival to consider. Take your spouse to visit his dad and daddy. Your spouse must be homesick at the moment. "

"Bro Xu, I'll go back today and properly prepare a gift," Zhuo Yun said, believing what Xu Ran said was reasonable. "I'll satisfy both my father-in-law and daddy-in-law. By the way, could you please give me some of those two dishes that are currently on the table? I think they'll be a favourite for my spouse. I'm willing to pay for them."

Xu Ran waved his hand, "You were too courteous and regarded me like an outsider. I'll have Tongtong prepare some of that kind of food for you when you return. I've also developed a new chili paste flavor. You are welcome to take some with you. Remember, the yellow stuff you just ate were the potatoes. When you return, have the servants shred them and fry them, then add more vinegar and chili to mix them with. Your spouse must like to eat hot and sour food now. The weather is not hot these days, and the food won't make him sick. "

"Alright, Bro Xu. Thank you so much," Zhuo Yun was very glad and thanked him. How he wished he could fly back to prepare the food for Qin Shuwen.

Noticing his eagerness to go home, Xu Ran didn't try to keep him, "Mr. Zhuo, wait a moment. I'll let Tongtong get the food ready for you."

At the moment, Liu Tong was busy washing in the kitchen. Just now, so many people had dinner together, and many pots and pans were used. Therefore, he had to work for a long time.

Xu Ran went into the kitchen and said to Liu Tong, "Tongtong, Mr. Zhuo wants some potatoes and edible fungus. You put these things in bags and give them to him. I'm going to get him some chili paste. His spouse is pregnant."

"Oh, that's great. Then I'll get some more potatoes for him," said Liu Tong happily.

"Yes," Xu Ran nodded and went to the cellar storing the chili paste.

After all the things were put on the carriage, Zhuo Yun started to go back home. Now his state of mind could only be described in one sentence, that was, he wanted to get home right away.

"Mr. Zhuo, I wonder if you've ever heard a saying that people don't normally leave home on the seventh day of any lunar month?" Xu Ran asked as Zhuo Yun was about to leave. "And on the eighth day of the lunar month, people don't go home?"