Chapter 09 - You are Percy Jackson. Aren't you?

Start from the beginning

"I guess its okay then

"I guess its okay then." Percy replied. I sighed - in relief. "And second thing, What did you mean by dad? I'm sure you call Paul - Paul. So, Dad?" He asked, seriously. "Oh well, I mean by my adopted real life legal parents other than Sally and Paul I guess." I replied, truthfully. "What am I missing now?" he asked. "You are missing my life story here." I replied bluntly, as its the truth. "And when will you fill me on that?" he asked. "After you bath and while we eat breakfast?" I replied, rhetorically I guess. "I guess then, Where's the washroom?" He asked. "It is that room just beside the cupboard and I'll go down stairs to the kitchen. It's next to the dining Table down stairs." I replied. "Down stairs?" he asked, confused. "Oh, I forgot, this is my room which is on the top floor of the house. We only have 2 floors." I replied. "Okay then. I'll be waiting forblue food then." He told and went to the bathroom. "Okay!" I said and went down stairs to the kitchen to make some blue pancakes and 1 blueberry smoothie and 1 strawberry+blueberry smoothie.                                                            

                                       End of Chapter 09 - You are Percy Jackson? Aren't you?

Alexis: Thalia, I am giving you the rare honour to tell the...... drum roll please! "Disclaimer!"

Thalia: That isn't any rare honour and if it is, I ain't want that honour.

Alexis: Please Thalia, No one has said the DISCLAIMER before in the story! You will get the rare honour that Percy won't have and will never have! You will be the first person to say the disclaimer!

Thalia: When you say it like that....

Percy: What do you mean by when you say that I can never get that honour!!!!

Alexis: How did you get into the fourth wall now! You are supposed to be in the washroom!

Percy: Oh, puh-lease! And I am more better than Thalia to do this honour!

Thalia: WHAT DID YOU SAY KELP HEAD!

Percy: What you mean by PINECONE FACE!

Thalia: SHUT UP WATER BOY!

Alexis: Please everyone - patience, patience! don't fight!

Percy: You SHUT IT! LIGHTNING BUTT!

Thalia: *Electrocutes Percy* How was THAT!

Percy: Oh! It's ON! *Dumbs water on Thalia*

Alexis: Oh please stop fighting OR ELSE I WILL KILL ANNABETH IN STORY!!!!

Percy and Thalia: WHAT!

Alexis: So you be quiet and go somewhere else and remember if you come here and fight - Annabeth's life is on line here!

Percy and Thalia: OKAY! *disappears with a pop!*

Annabeth: *chuckles quietly in the corner*

Alexis: Annabeth - If you would please do the honours!

Annabeth: DISCLAIMER: The author doesn't own the characters nor the Percyjackson universe - rick riorden does. She only owns the plot, Persia and Drake!

Sorry it took long to update - I am just so busy and I needed some time to think what to write next. Very very sorry. And I hope you liked my last chapter filled with memes.

And tell me - was the show dramatic?

And also QOTD:-

                                    What's your favourite thing to do when bored?

Thanks a lot! Bye!

See ya all later! Xis out!