17|𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁

Beginne am Anfang

I DONT KNOW THE ARTIST OF THIS PICTURE, I FOUND IT ON PINTEREST AND COULDNT FIND ANY @

So please if you knew, let me know so I can credit them.

Please don't hate me y'all, I know how cringy some writers can be specially when they use pictures but if you think the design is ugly or anything lemme know, I'll change it cause I want y'all to be satisfied :)

TW FOR THIS CHAPTER! Idk how to explain the trigger warning but I guess blood, and extreme pain?? IM SORRY WKSKW

I'll stop talking, enjoy <3

Back at school again. The internship was over, you were discharged from the hospital and your bandages and cast were off, however the doctor advised you to be cautious about your arms and legs, since too much damage could put you out of commission for good.

Bakugo didn't return to your room after that night, and you hadn't heard from him at all.

The only thing was that when Mirko came to your room a while after Bakugo left, she handed you a chocolate bar; and said "The grumpy blond boy gave this to me and told me to give it to you."

You were surprised, Bakugo left without a word, yet he bought a chocolate bar for you?

Why didn't he just give it to you himself then?

Either way, you were going to see him today.

Speak of the devil.

Bakugo walks into the classroom, shoulders hunched, the usual scowl on his face, his tie loose and the top buttons undone.

How the fuck does he look so good so early in the morning?

Your heart beat fastened when the two of you made eye contact, and for a second he seemed to freeze as he scanned you up and down. A hint of relief flashed in his eyes as his eyes traveled down your lips and he gulped, his frown deepening as he started walking again, his head hung low.

When he sat down in his seat, you spin around in your chair and turn towards him, leaning on his table.

"How are you today my dear hedgehog?" You say jokingly, and he doesn't react.

You frown, disheartened by his cold reaction.

"Do you not like your nickname?" You ask, fake pouting. "How about doggy?"

He continues on staring at his desk, arms folded, his eyes blinking slowly.

"Kitty?"

Silence.

"Darling?"

His ears turned red, his eyes widening as his heart beat picked up.

"God, will you ever shut up!" He screamed at you at the top of his lungs, anger radiating off him as you flinched.

The whole class was silent, only bakugos heavy breaths could be heard.

Your heart sank from his reaction, your chest burning with a familiar pain.

Bakugo realised what he'd done when he saw the look on your face. He was angry but he wasn't angry at you, god he could never get mad at you but he was just angry at the fact that you made him all fuzzy and warm.

He hated those strange, scary feelings that he wasn't used to feeling, and he took out his anger on you. But he didn't mean it.

"Fine I'll shut up. But you didn't have to be such a dick about it." You say calmly, your voice ever so trembling that only Bakugo noticed and that made him even more angry.