"I told you, I live alone. Now it would be kind of you if you could exit before this matter gets out of hand." He told Hina in the eyes as her fury began to rage.

                        "GET HIM!" She yelled and guards came inside the house. They captured the man and I had no idea what to do. I couldn't bare to see him get caught. So, without thinking I ran out to where he was, thinking I could save him. I ran towards him trying to free him when Hina pushed me down by the hand.

                         "So, you finally decided to show up!" Hina exclaimed as I was down on the ground.

                        "I had enough of you and your little friend," she told me as she got out a gun from her pocket.

                        "Say goodbye, Evelyn!" Hina chuckled as she pulled the trigger. The trigger hit me right in the chest and I lied down there died, as everything turned black.

                          "NOOOOOO!" I started crying, placing my hands on my temple.

                          "What happened?" The man asked.

                           I started to breathe deepy! As I shreiked out as I started to feel pain.

                        "Are you okay?' The man yelled as he tried to get my attention but the words he spoke didn't pass through my ear and all I heard was silence.

                         I tried to open my eyes, to understand what the man was saying but I couldn't and I fell unconscious.

                           I opened my eyes to see the man and a doctor putting his hand on my arm.

                          "It's okay, just relax," the doctor said.

                        "You must've had a really terrifying nightmare if you passed out like that!" The unknown stranger remarked.

                         So, it was a nightmare! I let out a huge sigh of relief.

                        "Don't worry, your safe." The man reassured me with a huge grin on his face.

                       "Make sure she takes these medicines daily and try to avoid any kind of stress will be beneficial." The doctor told the man and gave him the prescription for the medicines as he made his way out the door.

                        "Stay here, while I get the medicine and try not to cause trouble." He murmured to me as he made his way out the door as well.

                      "Cause trouble. I for once never cause trouble." I asked myself as I gave him an evil stare but made no effect as he already turned around.

                      I was so bored waiting for him to return so I decided to take a little tour around his house. As I was about to start my tour, I was wondering what Hina was doing right at this moment.

                        (Hina at the palace)

                        "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S DEAD?" I yelled at the guard while he brought the dead guard in.

                         "What a useless a**** you are. You couldn't even find a pathetic 16 year old girl, who is as weak as a toddler" I scolded at the dead guard to let my rage out.

                          "Bury him wherever you want, just make sure he is as far away from me as possible." I told the guard as I heard a knock on the door, like I knew it was going to happen.