// Chapter 44 //

life for luke and michael was going perfectly. they were joined at the hip and were so in love. they'd became close friends with calum and ashton. the boys would even jam out sometimes. ashton on the drums, calum singing and playing the bass, and michael and luke singing and playing guitar. it was like a get away and all the boys loved it.

michael sat on the living room couch choosing out colors for their wedding. "babe," he screamed to the kitchen, "yellow, pink, or blue flowers?" luke walked in with two sandwiches. "hmmm... i like blue." he smiled and pecked michael on the cheek. michael went red and smiled at luke.

"so, we still need a date." luke said looking at all of the brochures on the table of places they wanted to go for their honey-moon. "well, i was thinking that around summer would be nice." he set down the magazines and brochures and took a bite of his sandwich. "summer does sound nice." he looked grabbed a napkin and whipped his mouth, then he picked up more magazines. he flipped through the pages and found where he'd left off.

"what about june." luke said resting his head on michaels lap. michael put down the magazines again and began to play with luke's hair. "just imagine it: warm breaze on a beach. tiki lights surrounding us as the sunsets." luke looked up at michael. "i like it. june it is. now we meed a specific date."

"June 25th." luke said quickly and michael chuckled. "why June 25th?" luke looked michael in the eyes. "my favorite day, my favorite color, but most importantly they all have to do with my favorite person."

(a/n:)
READ THIS PLEASE:

Chapter 44 question:
How are you?

halsey is my mom and she decided to name me after herself so i'm ashley frangipane the second.

-ashley xx