// Chapter 2 //

It was around one in the morning when i'd finally laid in bed for not even 20 minutes later, my phone began to ring. "Hello?" The voice on the other end was quiet and he seemed shy. "Who might this be?" I asked, placing wiping over my tired eyes. "Um, I'm Ashton. Ashton Irwin. My roommate found your friend, Harrys, phone. I'm at the University Of Sydney. Could you possibly drop by tomorrow or so to pick up the phone." I sighed and covered my eyes with my hand, "sure. I'll be there around five tomorrow."I began shutting my eyes. "That's okay with me. It's room 137. Goodbye." I hung up and finally slept. The green haired boy had suddenly appeared in my dreams.
- - - -
I got dressed into blue jeans and a muscle tee. I got in the car and moved the seat back slightly. The height difference between my mum and I effected the seat position. I had planned to go to school -which was pointless because I was graduating in a about a month and I'd already finished nearly everything.

I made my way into the front of the school and to my locker. I pulled out my science notebook and walked to Tuesday's locker. "Hey, do you want to hang out after school?" She asked locking her hand in mine as we walke down the hall. "Sorry, I've got to go to grab Harry's phone. He left it at some dudes dorm." She sighed, "Why do you always want to help him? He's a drunken, hopeless case." She sighed heavily. "Don't be like that babe. He's my best friend; nearly my only friend, really. You would do this for Jess, wouldn't you?" She nodded slightly agreeing and we took our seats in the class room.
- - - -
Time passed and school was over quickly, so I made my way to the college. As I drove, I saw familiar bright green hair. He was laughing and drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels. He began stumbling and I parked my car. I ran up to him and gabbed his wrist. "Hey, are you okay?" He paused and then laughed for a minute, but began walking away. I followed him. He seemed a bit crazy, but he'd end up killing himself if i left him out here by himself. "Seriously, are you okay?" My face was stern and so were my words. His laugh died down and more tears began slipping out his eyes.he had terror in his eyes so, I hugged him.  "I'm so sad," he whispered into my jacket whilst hugging me back.

(A/N:)
Re-Written: June 28th, 2015 and August 14th,2015 and April 28, 2016

Sorry this sucks ha i'm watching Hannah Montana while writing. Sorry.

chapter 2 question:
what are of your favorite bands?

-ashley xx