// Chapter 34 //

luke had walked into my room and took out my headphones. "michael? where have you been, it's been a week since i've seen you!" i whipped the tears from under my eyes and looked at him. "michael, your eyes are blood shot... what's been going on?"

"luke i-" i took a deep breathe and closed my eyes. i imagined happiness. luke and i on the ferris wheel kissing and smiling. eating cotton candy while walking under the lights.

"i kissed calum- or calum kissed me. i -" he stood there for a minute in awe. "michael, stop." he sat next to me on the bed and looked at my wall. "luke, on a scale of 1-10, how angry are you?" it took a minute and he sighed. "7."

i flopped on my bed with my face toward the ceiling. as did luke. "what happened to us, how'd we get here?" he frowned. "i guess we just weren't meant to be."

"i guess not." luke said and then i frowned. i didn't know what to say to him. "i think i should go." luke said getting up. he kissed my forehead and left.

i love luke so much, but i don't think it'll ever work out. it took some time to come to terms with, but i think i have to.

i just wish that he could've been "the one". not that i believe in stuff like that. i just was hoping the universe would prove me wrong.

so i continued to sit there and stare at the ceiling with my blood shot eyes.

(a/n:)
THIS IS SO SHORT DAMN IT

my crush and i were hanging out today and i'm so sad because my friend used to date him, but i think he hates me and now i'm sad

i cri

Chapter 35 Question:
do you listen to bea miller bc she's bæ

-ashley xx